PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Service

Heath
19-03-2003, 03:49 PM
Just like to give a wrap to Wynnum Marine in Brisbane.

Have just taken delivery of our new boat, Cruise Craft Explorer 600 and could not be happier with it. When we got to the dealer this afternoon we were greeted by him, shown to the boat & told "I'll leave you for about half an hour to look over the boat" we inspected every nook & crany LOOKING for something wrong. The good thing was being able to inspect the boat without the watchfull eye of the salesman & also the fact that he had confidence in his end product. Couldn't fault it! Wynnum Marine & Cruise Craft were very accomodating & nothing was too much trouble for them.

I'd recommend them anytime

skippa
20-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Hey Heath,

Yep, agree whole heartedly, the boys are great and as you say don't stand right over you which demonstrates their confidence in their products.

Now if only I could just afford a brand new Cruisey..........

Cheers,
skippa 8)

Heath
20-03-2003, 04:51 PM
AND, what do I receive in the mail today. A whole bag of 3M Marine goodies from Cruise Craft.

Fibreglass Cleaner & wax Metal Restorer & Polish Outdoor Cleaner, conditioner & protector Potective Liquid Wax Clean & Shine wax enhancer Application Sponge

mackmauler
20-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Heath I pity your deckies mate, that sounds far to much like hard work, a bit of grime builds character in the rig ;)

Rob

craigie
21-03-2003, 10:08 AM
I too have received great service from Wynnum Marine.
A couple of years back I was doing some maintenance (very rare for me) on the Boat Trailer. Dropped the boat in the water at Manly boat harbour so I could change a few rollers and slap some grease around. Half way through the job I struck a few split pins that had rusted themselves into the roller axle. In a panic I left the Boat unattended at the ramp and drove the Trailer to Wynnum Marine for help.
The guys there were fantastic, dropped everything and drilled out the old pins and didn't even charge me.

Last year that particular Trailer finally died, so Wynnum Marine became the supplier of my new shinny Boat Trailer. Got a great price to go with there good service.

Craigie.