PDA

View Full Version : Nugget's weekend predictions - April 5-6

Nugget
05-04-2003, 02:14 AM
The link below will take you to the new predictions page with graphs for tides, sunrise/set, moonrise/set and a moon chart, solunar peaks and barometric pressure.
There is also weather, tidal variations, #a fishing report and useful links including a link to the current weather as recorded at weather stations positioned in Moreton Bay ("current weather details for Southeast Qld boating area").

http://www.ausfish.com.au/nugget/predictions.htm

We have a few more bits to add to it including GPS marks for known locations and beacons and the opportunity for you to add GPS marks, more tidal variations and we would also welcome requests for specific locations to add to the tidal variations page.

If there is anything else you would like, just let me know.

Dave ><>

SteveCan
05-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Awesome page Dave - I just love it when someone serves up just what I want to know on a platter!

The tide variations, barometric pressure and your opinion on some of the best spots are my picks for information you dont ususally get and have to dig for.

Thanks very much! :)

Cheers
Steve.

peterbo3
05-04-2003, 08:50 AM
Nugget,

Terrific information in an easy to read format. Ten out of ten.

Big_Muddie
05-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Dave,

Excellent page! Congratulations.

Jonno
06-04-2003, 03:04 AM
Top job nugget,
I'm touchy's son and it's good to see all the info in black and white, what a top site.

mono
06-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Nugget you legend!!!! I have a reply down the page further on your last post about today. As soon as all 18 stiches come out of my back and chest, on tuesday I hope, come on down for some R& R catching some big 'blues!