PDA

View Full Version : Next M & G  Restart

webby
11-04-2003, 04:55 PM
Hi All.
Sorry to do this, but due to a mix response and to many to choose from, on the last poll, have broke it down to 2 locations.
As said in last poll, the four bloke who have been organizing the M & G wont be around for the last weekend in may, due other committments.
And as no one else put their hands up to organize, have put the above to locations up.
You have the choice of bright nights or dark nights if you intend to wet a line, highs late evening.
The wavebreak/currigee venus if thats the go, can be decided later, their only 5mins apart.
If you intend bringing a lady deckie,
The bedrooms have no outhouses.
Wavebreak has no outhouses
Curriggee has one plus showers.
So chose one of the above. So we can sort out numbers.
Regards

Lucky_Phill
12-04-2003, 04:23 PM
I like the June trip due to the offshore and inshore prospects. Currigee sounds good as Wave Break.

I'll be there..................... ;)

For those who like the May dates. some advice.

MUD ISLAND...........<>< ><> ::)

jaybee
12-04-2003, 04:53 PM
be nice if a weekend didnt have a sunday in it :'( otherwise i could make n e weekend waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cheers

gruntahunter
13-04-2003, 02:01 PM
well I,m definately going to the bedroome on the 17 may..and there is toilets there as well as cold showers i rthink
definately toilets anyway
At the moment I have 10 guys going

landy1
14-04-2003, 07:38 PM
G'day All
Call me obsessed but why not do both. if you can make it to one or both, just as good.
cheers
Michael Kelly

webby
15-04-2003, 01:46 PM
Hi Michael, Does that mean your putting your hand up to organize the first one ;D

Lucky_Phill
15-04-2003, 02:04 PM
All in favour of Micheal doing the May trip, smile ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Spaniard_King
15-04-2003, 04:09 PM
June looks good for me ;D (not that i matter much :( )

craigie
16-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Three big smiles ( we don't have a face for cheers) for Landy1 ;D ;D ;D.

I'll be there all going well ;)

Fisherman02
16-04-2003, 09:36 AM
yeh both I reckon
bring on the fishies!!!
cheers jack

landy1
16-04-2003, 02:07 PM
:D
G'day all
I would be delighted to do something. I should have my boat by then and it sounds like Gruntahunta already has a heap of guys going. Maybe if all interested parties can speak up on a seperate post i will put up ill give it a go. Dependent on work rosters i might not be able to stay out all weekend but i definately wet a line.
cheers
michael