PDA

View Full Version : M & G for the 17-18th May

landy1
16-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Righto guys looks like i have been nominated to put some sort of organisation of this potential event forward ;D. From My understanding there are several keen people for a get together on the weekend of the 17-18th May in the bedroom area of Jumpinpin.
My sales pitch is that there are limited facilities available depending on the chosen campsite and the area boasts some awesome fishing opportunities for the smart angler. Im talking oyster leases flathead and whiting banks and mangroves for those big dirty bream. If you head a little north of the bedrooms its an easy walk to the surf or the bar crossing area for possible tailor etc. Im sure most of you are familiar with the spot. Tipplers bar is also a good place for a few ales and an expensive burger or to.
Any body intersted please leave your names and those of your crew if applicable also if antone has spare boat space for potential non-boaters. Secure car parking is available through the bait shop at jacobs well. from memory about $7.00 a night.
Anyway leave your details and any campsite suggestions and well see what we can do.
cheers
Michael

stevedemon
16-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Hi All
for the camp sites at the bedrooms te price is $11 per night no Hot showers whers as for Tipplers it is $13.50 per night per tent for two and $3.50 per/person after the in most of the camping places with hot running water but you are more shelted from the wind at Tipplers and for those who like the bar it is walking distance the choice of two just a bit more for all to think about

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

landy1
17-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Hey dont everyone jump in at once ;D

spike2
17-04-2003, 03:24 PM
l havent been to one of these meet and greets but will be at the next one where ever it ends up being , must say though anywhere with a bar sounds good l can hear the hard luck stories and the bragging now

cheers spike

peterbo3
17-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Evening,
Put me down for two people. I'm not worried about the location as long as it is on land.

pmartyna
17-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Would love to come, but won't know until closer to the time.

Just wanted to warn you that Peter and his brother at the Jacob's Well tackle shop at the boat ramp have sold the land where they had the secure parking. There might be someone else doing it now, but not that I know of.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we didn't know until we pulled up there last time.

Cheers,

Paul

jaybee
17-04-2003, 07:07 PM
I have to take a client up to mooloolaba on the 18th for a week, but this has given me an idea, maybe i can bring a client to a m&g and get paid at the same time MMMMM the mind boggles. have fun guys i will be thinking of u ...
cheers.

gruntahunter
21-04-2003, 02:50 PM
"HOT SHOWERS"...now cmon guys we,re talking fishing trip here....I dont think not having a hot shower is goin to worry the blokes I,ve met at the previous M&g,s.......anyway I,m goin to the bedrooms with me mad trucky mates that weekend definately so I,ll see you blokes down there somewhere.