PDA

View Full Version : M&G 17-18th update

landy1
23-04-2003, 05:40 PM
G'day all
Rightio the way things are standing at the moment we have the following people showing an interest.

Me plus fishing buddy
Spike
Peter
Paul (maybe)
Grunta plus unwashed hordes dropping in to grace us with their presence :D

I do not yet have my roster for that fortnight but i do know that it is my other halfs birthday on the 18th so i will only be out there for the 17th. Tipplers sounds like the ducks guts with hot showers and beer but we would have to behave ourselves.
Tides for the weekend are
Sat 17th # #L # 04.34 # #0.36
# # # # # # # #H #10.06 # #1.98
# # # # # # # #L # 16.15 # #0.22
# # # # # # # #H # 22.47 # 2.62

Sun 18th # #L # 05.28 # #0.40
H 10.56 1.85
L 16.56 0.28
H 23.35 2.62
I am planing to hit the oyster leases at the mouth of the Pimpama early in the morning on saturday and fish the rising tide then i suggest we meet at Tipplers around lunchish for a feed (expensive burgers) then we can all plot an afternoon of fishing fun. As i said in previous post there are many styles of fishing available so post your suggestions and we can chew them over.
Also i encourage any Ausfishers to drop in on the Sat or Sun for a casual fish if you cant make the sleepover.
cheers
Michael

gruntahunter
24-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Tipplers sounds like the ducks guts with hot showers and beer but we would have to behave ourselves.
we dont behave ourselves so thats no good.....we have a reputation to uphold here landy...lol

landy1
24-04-2003, 12:59 PM
G'day Grunta
Yeah its difficult ive already been kicked out of tipplers once this year, mind you it was a bachelor party and we got booted off the entire island and driven back to the mainland by the water police ;D
cheers
Michael

gruntahunter
24-04-2003, 01:02 PM
and bugger the expensive burgers mate...a fire bbq plate some snags and steak and rolls and onions and bobs ur uncle mate
we,ll be at the bedrooms

landy1
24-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Mate your tempting me might have to load up the esky and bugger the bar. would like those hot showers though, but ive heard the fish dont know your there if you smell like a 2 week dead bear. ;D
Any way the way it looks at the moment this 17-18th weekend may not happen due to lack of response. How will i know your spot at the bedrooms amongst all of those forty foot yachts and houseboats. It might make more sense to just have a casual Pin area fishing session that weekend with a common point that people can drop in for a chat if they feel up to it rather than a full blown camp. Ill desperately be wating the June trip as i am dying for a decent camp and all it entails (green bottled death).
cheers
Michael

gruntahunter
24-04-2003, 01:24 PM
its not a holiday weekend mate so it wont be crowded...if it is we,ll just go to crusoe like the last time and run amuck again