PDA

View Full Version : Moreton Bay Fishing Charter !!!!

craigie
24-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Hi Guy's and Girls,

Who wants to join me for a days fishing on Moreton bay with Fishing Guide, Bob Kozien.

This Charter may only suite novices like myself as a few of our Ausfish Members are very experienced and knowledgable about our local waterway.

Bob Kozien runs his Charter out of Raby Bay (Cleveland) and fishes mainly the southern bay out to Peel and Harry Atkinson Artificial Reef. Bob has featured on Creek to Coast targeting Squire, Snapper , Monster Bream etc.

I see this as a good opportunity to learn how to successfully fish Moreton Bay.

The cost is $99 per person for the day and a Max of 4 - 5 people per Charter. All Bait, Tackle and Drinks are supplied, just BYO food and Beer etc.

I have one Charter organised for the first of May that is full, the second charter is planned for mid to late May for those that may be interested.

If you missed seeing Bob at the 'Tinnie and Tackle' show, now is your chance to catch up on what you missed out on.

The lines are now open, so give it some thought.

By the way, I'm not connected with Bob Kozien's Charter buisness, It's just my personel opinion to give him a 'Rap' !!!!

Cheers
Craig.

Lucky_Phill
24-04-2003, 04:14 PM
Bob operates out of Budd's Bait & Tackle, and is a personable bloke.

I think you're on a winner here Craig. Should be a great experience with winter coming on, and the those XOS Bream starting to show their ugly heads. ;D ;)

argonautical
24-04-2003, 05:59 PM
Craigie,

Always found Bob a good bloke.

Been planning to go on a charter with him..........late May (rather than mid May) would suit me.

Argo

inky
24-04-2003, 07:05 PM
i'll put my hand up for that trip, craigie. be good to have a day out and meet other ausfish members.get in touch and let me know date and how you want payment.any time suits me mid may, late may, doesn't matter.
cheers inky

Tally
25-04-2003, 06:13 AM
G'day Craig,
I would definately be intrested. Mid or late May is good. Just let me know the date asap so I can start working on the opposition.

Thanx Jay.

craigie
25-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick responses :)

The date/dates I had in mind were the 28 or 29 th of May, which is mid week and just before the New Moon.

I'll confirm this date as soon as possible as I will ring Bob Kozien today and make the booking.

As I mentioned in my first post, we need 4 - 5 people to confirm the Charter, at this stage we have Myself, Argo, Inky and Tally as a possible Crew.
It would be great to have a day on the water with you guy's so I hope you can make it. If the dates are unsuitable please advise so I can search for other Interested Fishos.

Payments are made direct to Bob on the day of the Charter.

As Lucky Phil has mentioned, 'Bob is a personable bloke' and 'Should be a great experience', I totally agree with both statements ;) ;)

I'll confirm date A.S.A.P.,

Cheers

Craig.

argonautical
25-04-2003, 10:22 AM
craigie,

dates are good for me.

argo

inky
25-04-2003, 11:55 AM
cragie.
dates are good for me also,count me in as a certain starter. inky

Tally
25-04-2003, 12:46 PM
G'day blokes,
Wednesday 28th of May is perfect for me as its a day off, but not Thursday 29th. I would be a definate starter on the Wednesday. Let me know what you blokes decide.
Have a good long weekend.

Jay.

craigie
25-04-2003, 01:58 PM
Argo,Inky and Tally,

The trip is BOOKED !!!!!

The date is confirmed as the 28th of May which is the Wednesday.

We will go with just the 4 of us, the fish will spread further with less Fisherman. Bob would prefer the smaller crew rather than take the Maximun of ten and be all squashed up.

I will send you Private Messages with the rest of the details.

All I ask is please don't 'Stand me up', just drop me a message if you can't make it so I have time to find a replacement.

Have a great weekend guy's and keep an eye out for a private message in the next week or so.

Cheers and Nobby Snappers for everyone ;D ;D

Craig.

jaybee
25-04-2003, 02:59 PM
is this the guy that has his boats set up for people with disabilities, if so have heard some good stuff.
cheers.

webby
25-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Hi Cragie, good to see your stepping out into some good territory, you'll enjoy it out there.
By the way tell Bob to take you to the Hole in the wall, and its not at peel, or the wrecks at the measured mile, he no's where they are.
But you should learn a lot from him.As he no's the bay pretty well.
Enjoy yourselves fellas
regards

inky
25-04-2003, 06:39 PM
craig, thanks for getting the date orginised so quick. got it marked on the calendar.
will keep my eye out for your message and look forward to meeting you on the 28th.
cheers inky ;D ;D ;D

sav
25-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Craig
Big change of plans for next week so I may be a goer.
I'll ring you early tomorrow morning (Fri) and organise.
Regards
Sav
OS Bream - can't wait.

Ron_Collins
26-04-2003, 06:45 AM
Hi All

Sounds like a ripper of a trip is on the way!

Although I've never fished with Bob, I know he can find and catch them in Moreton Bay, especially at locations many would never have given a second thought.

I or BNB Fishing have no current commercial connection with Bob. We may have his brochures on our counter as a FOC favour to him, otherwise the relationship is simply one of friendship. And he's about the only official charter operator I know of who concentrates on the Bay and its waters. Ron Collins.