PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Phil is tops

Jonno
12-05-2003, 02:57 PM
This is the best site on the net as it really puts together a great group of people.

Just a quick thanks goes out to Lucky Phil for the trip around Moreton. I am new to the fishing scene and when I sent Lucky Phil a message he was more than happy to help.

If you take Lucky Phil out on a trip, leave the green death (green ginger wine) at home as he only had two stubbies and I nearly had to ring Touchy as a stand by decky. As Lucky Phil was pulling up the anchor he was puffing like a steam train hehehhehe ;D ;D.

Moreton Bay was perfect, it was like glass. Although it was mainly a site-seeing trip, we still managed a feed of sweetlip, one 40cm. That's been my biggest fish yet.

Thanks for your time Lucky Phil as new guys like myself appreciate the more experienced guys giving us a helping hand.

I really enjoy reef fishing, so if any other guys could show me the ropes, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Jonno

Touchy - R.I.P.
12-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Jeeze Jonno,Ya dont have to suck up any more Phils given you more marks than ya can poke a stick at but it was pleasing to note you have found someone worse than me at pulling up the pick ;D,thanks for the Yakka's,I have them deboned,salted & in the freezer,Thanks Phil for furthering Jonnos' bay education(he really needs it eh! :P)I'm sure the boy will get his big snapper this winter.BRING ON THE WINTER ;) ;) ;) ;),Cheers Dad.><> ><> ><>.