PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Island Toyota Classic

Lucky_Phill
19-05-2003, 08:01 AM
OK all you fellow Ausfishers who are attending the comp this year.

I have been asked to get us together at some stage of the comp and have a mini M & G with the good people from Toyota, Cruisecraft and Bush N Beach.

The idea initially was to get together on a day that was blown out wind and weather wise, but if this does not occur, the last night of the comp looks the goods for our meet.

The place of the meet would be Toyota House. That's the place where the Major sponsors are staying with other crew. Needless to say, they may put on a beer or two.

What happens now is that, we'll have to get together at the Official opening and fill you in on the details of location and timing etc, of this event.

Team Ausfish will be represented by Myself, Bugman ( Brett ), Carlo and Brad. You won't miss us, in our new Caps and Shirts.

I'll post a " post-opening " place to meet and pass on all info. It'll be somewhere at the comp headquarters.

Further info for you to consider when looking for us is :-

Landrover Extreme towing a 6.2mtr Sportfish called " ReBait ".
White Rodeo Dual Cab ( stretched ) with alloy tray, being driven by Captain Steer Crooked.

Both vehicles will carry Ausfish logos as will boat.

So, if you see us gettin bogged, stopping for a beer, or heaven help, fishing, drop by and say hello ;) ;) ;D 8)

Please feel free to post your details here, so that we can spot you guys as well.

Cheers Phill

adriancorrea
19-05-2003, 10:01 AM
You lucky buggers :o :o
Good luck to you all ;)

Extremely Jealous
Adrian

keen_as
20-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Hi Phill,

A mate and I are heading over to Fraser for the classic for the first time this year. From all reports, it seems that a great time is had by all. Any tips on bait, places to fish whilst there. We will be land based, but are keen to try any place, any time.

Blackie.