PDA

View Full Version : FISHING BUDDY!!!

Fisherman02
16-05-2003, 04:55 PM
hey fellas
well, due to mum not being able to take me out enough, I have decided to try and find a fishing buddy. #Either landbased or has a boat, I can help load the boat launch the boat, if its too much work for ya, I have a hose at my house and will help you clean the boat afterwards. #Won't be able to split half everything (bit short of money at the moment) but will gladly compensate this with hard work and loyalty. #Will be more then happy to pay for bait. #Here are the problems. #I don't have a car so main modes of transport for #me is train and You if your able to pick me up. #I am very stubborn on undersized fish and won't keep ANY fish under the limit and usually throw them back if they are under 5 cm above the limit. #Am keen to do overnighters and can handle fishing at anytime any place, dont have a fishing licence as yet but do know hot to drive a tiller steer and console. #Well thats all I got if I have missed anything that you would like to know just reply here or send me a private message.
cheers jack
p.s once I commit to a trip I won't back out

mackmauler
16-05-2003, 05:15 PM
can handle fishing at anytime any place

Jack, does work and school come into the equation ;D

Big_Kev
17-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Jack PM me your phone number and I will give you a call when I am going out as I always have room for one more.
(Besides an offer to get the boat cleaned is to good)
Cheers Kev

Dominator
17-05-2003, 06:02 AM
Jack from what I have seen on the posts on Ausfish you seem to get out fishing more than i do and i own a boat. ??? ???

Cheers,

Dominator.

Araby_Dog
17-05-2003, 12:37 PM
>:( >:( >:(ggggrrrrrrr >:( >:( >:(
HOME WRECKER...LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE

cheers
Sam

gruntahunter
17-05-2003, 02:40 PM
gees Jack us mere mortals may be a bit ordinary for you after being Webbies crew.I for one dont pull in monster fish every time I go out ::)
But having said that I,ll gladly take you on a trip mate when one of my boys goes with me.you already know freddo
Soon as you get ur boat licence you will be able to drive us drunks around as well ;)

Fisherman02
17-05-2003, 04:11 PM
LOL
right!

rob: Yeh mate but only for those 5 days in the middle of the weekends

hey kev: Yeh mate thats what I said 3391 5301

hey dom: Nah mate there have been times during the hols when I just haven't been out for a week!

Sam: Mate I don't see your bloody name on him!

hey grunt: Nah mate remember i have been on brents boat ;)
yeh should be getting my boat licence soon just need to save up that money

cheers jack

gruntahunter
17-05-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey Jack, my eldest son ross got his licence last month...he turned 16 then....had it done at redcliffe by an authorised testing officer on a Saturday morning......cost $33...but
You HAVE to know all the rules and I mean ALL the rules includeing every light sequences know to man on the lateral beacons and their colour codes.
Are you ok at driving boats?
If you are interested I would be happy to arrange an appointment forr you and take you down there and use my boat for the test. just let me know and we can go from there
thats a hell of lot cheaper than the colleges charge and it only takes a couple of hours at the most instead of a whole day

Fisherman02
17-05-2003, 04:28 PM
thats bloody nice of you mate!
I might take you up on that, where can I get the book that has it all in and how much does it cost
cheers jack

gruntahunter
17-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Jack from Qld transport mate and I think its free...if its not I got one here I think and I can get it to u if u want.
I work at west end mate so I,m not far from you hey

Fisherman02
17-05-2003, 04:36 PM
so would they have them at train stations???
or would I need to go to the actual centers?
cheers jack

gruntahunter
17-05-2003, 04:41 PM
no not at train stations u twit lol
qld transport offices
Hey I,m serious if you want a hand to get ur licence I will help u out and train you and get u one .Ok

mackmauler
17-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Jack,I think the rule is you are allowed to drive the boat in the company of a person with a liscence.

caveman
17-05-2003, 04:45 PM
JACK SENT YOU A PM

Zeeke
17-05-2003, 04:47 PM
shocking to think ive had my boat for 2yrs and only had my boat liscence for 8mos.. but in those 2yrs i always had a liscenced driver with me, so yes.. u can drive a boat without a boat liscence aslong as there is a liscenced driver onboard under the legal alchohol limit and within reach to take over the boat incase of any accidents or obstacles that may appear

so good luck Wacko Jacko!

Tim

Fisherman02
17-05-2003, 04:50 PM
hey grunt
yeh mate if you could that would be fantastic, im sure when i get my boat i can repay you somehow. No i dont mean giving you my boat either :P
cheers jack

Fisherman02
17-05-2003, 04:57 PM
hey tim and rob
your posts just seemed pop up there
Well I really do need to get my licence as soon as possible as i have heard that its easier to learn when ur young
cheers jack

Big_Kev
20-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Yes it is easier to learn when you are youg Jack so us old fellas might as well give it up and go fishing.
Got the number so will give you the call next time I go out. Have to fix the fuel tank in the boat first(leaking).
Cheers Kev

Fisherman02
20-05-2003, 03:07 PM
hey mate
yeh no worries
cheers jack

aquarius
20-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Young Jack has taken the controls of my old boat for a spin around Wello and did quite well i thought......Get the book and study hard mate and you will be skippering your own boat in no time....its all common sense really.
When you buy that 6 metre boat you will be able to take us oldies for a trip offshore..lol ;D ;D
Cheers Brent