Its only three weeks away
Whos entering this year???
Lets have a show of hands.
Steve Demon and myself are in.

Tight Lines
Adrian

Touchy - R.I.P.
17-05-2003, 01:50 AM
G'Day Snappy,Now that everyone knows you two are "in" you must of scared off all the other fisho's ::),I'll be fishing it anyway.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

adriancorrea
17-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Hey Touchy
Looks like its just the three of us LOL ;D :D ;)

Tight Lines
Adrian

Touchy - R.I.P.
17-05-2003, 03:12 PM
Where ya gunna fish??.T><> ><>.

adriancorrea
17-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Dont know Touchy???
Im going in Steves boat, I'll just be the deckie for the weekend.
But Id say either down the pin somewhere or the broadwater,Steves call.
See you down there we will be on channel 91 or you can reach us on mobile
Mine 0413 413 420

Tight Lines
Adrian

Touchy - R.I.P.
18-05-2003, 03:50 PM
G'day Snappy,Will note your mobile & give you a call over that w/end,I'll not be fishing the Pin nor Broadwater nor in the boat but if I tell you exactly where I'll be fishing I'll then have to kill you :P,(not really a problem but sh*t all the paperwork after that is a pain ;D ;D)Will you be on the water all fri/sat night?or when ever the comp hours are ?,I'm only fishing the nights ,sleeping thru' the days ::)must be the old age thingie creeping up.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

adriancorrea
18-05-2003, 10:10 PM
Hi Touchy
Well be in the boat from friday night till sunday morning or till I get sick of Steve lol ;D :D
Shit I could be home friday night lol ::) ;)
Yeh just give us a tingle and we will come over for a cuppa.

Tight Lines
Adrian

stevedemon
19-05-2003, 05:50 PM
Hi all
Well Touchy it will be like this if the young wipersniper can't take my jokes then he'll be fishing from the ocean floor with and anchor attached to the neck along side my Step-son then maybe I may get some peace to do some fishing ;D ;D :P :P ::) ::) 8) 8) if not that then he can take his own boat out now that it is not playing the Titanic role of 10 to 20 litres of water when you open the bung plugs and refill the ocean ;D :o ::) :P
but I still have yet to make up my mind as to if I am going it depends on how my course is going and how I feel :o 8) :P :o anyway to all who are going on the King of the Pin weekend I hope you all have good luck and one of you take the big bucks this year

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

wombat45
20-05-2003, 03:17 PM
;D ;D ;D ::) ::) :o :o :o Hey who is the unlucky person who is going to have the anchor for a necklass.Have been told you did a good job on fixing his boat.
Cheers Wombat.
:o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

Jonno
20-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Hello Touchy, just tell them where you are fishing it's no big deal, I heard hope island is good this time of the year , sorry did i let the cat out of the bag hehehehe ;D ;D ;D Speak to you soon
Jonno

webby
20-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Hi Jonno, I though with all his secrets, he was going to hit those Jurassic Lakes down there, whats the name of the island there on ;D ;D,
The only trubs its too far for him to walk and carry all his homely goods to set up, ;D
He might be asking some favours from his favourite son ;D.
Regards

landy1
20-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Are those lakes on the back nine or the front :o
cheers
Michael

Touchy - R.I.P.
21-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Hey Jonno,Jeeze you are getting warm,just go a bit further south,its called SEAWORLD :o :o,even you would be able to get one from outta' there. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.T><>.