PDA

View Full Version : KG Whiting

Volvo
04-05-2003, 11:04 AM
:)Okay all you Westralasions, Do yez have the old KG Whiting off your doorstep, maybe offa Perth??.
If so do they have Charters which accomodate this species??.
Cheers n thanks in advance.

drawn
20-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Hi volvo,
Yes they do have KG whiting and huge ones at that and a while a go I saw Rex Hunt catch some on a charter. # So maybe if you looked to see if there is a web site you could find the name of the charter or email them. #They get them up to 2kg but don't have them in the same numbers as SA.

# # # #drawn

# # # #

Volvo
21-05-2003, 11:06 AM
:)Thanks for that drawn, actually just got back from the West not long back but the better halfe wouldnt let me take not even one of me Rods with me :'(, though did get a chance at tastin some KG Whiting in Albany at Whaleworld or the old whaling station in their cafateria.
Very nice chewin fish i haveta admit though wouldnt like ta buy it on regular occasions lol as paid $15.80 for three small fillets plus some chippies.
Apparently the ole KG have just started commin on the chew from what i heard and from the beutifull weather we had whilst over there i did regret not havin takin a rod with me.
Never mind missus promised its SA next with the fishin gear chasin KG Whiting :) so get me chance then ;).
Tis a very beutifull state the ole West Aus i can ssure ya all and with beuty like that on our own doorstep why the feck would anyone wanna go overseas for a Holiday beats me??.
Cheers