PDA

View Full Version : Almost a year since the 'pin trip' already? 0.O

Ben202
28-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey

I finally found my way back to the msg boards...its been a long time..i havnt been here since the get togther at the pin last year.
It must almost be tailor season again ? any reports of em' getting picked up on the bar or back inside the bar abit yet or are we still waiting for it to cool down some more? [smiley=evilgrin.gif]
Lost my license for a few months [smiley=policeman.gif] , once i get it back ill be keen for going and catching some tailor...great fun :D

Anyways better go, just thought id drop in and say hi, to ne1 who remembers me :P

-Ben202

Touchy - R.I.P.
29-05-2003, 01:46 AM
G'Day There Ben,Glad to see you back on board,welcome,No licence eh! ::),Always said you couldn't drive a bloody nail let alone a vehicle ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Ben202
29-05-2003, 06:16 AM
ahaha yer its a bugger ::) i got caught doing a Uturn at a " No Uturn (between 9pm-5am) " i thought it said 9am-5pm coz it was at a school....ohwell..only 1 month left to wait :D

Hows the fishing been at the pin been laltey? been gettin' many trips in ?
I've only been on the water once since the pin getogether...over christmas time at noosa...we got a heap of whiting, not very big tho.
Our group of ppl were on Brownies with the catch of whiting...but i chose to sit that one out...ahah :-X

anyway better get going....lawn needs mowing again :o
-Ben202

Touchy - R.I.P.
29-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Not been fishing the Pin much,have been on a few trips to Mud for some nice fish but gearing up for the King of the Pin comp.this w/end,Jeeze just looked at the forecast 20/30knots & squally showers,wet bum coming up by the looks of it(whats new eh!!).Cheers T.><>.