PDA

View Full Version : <><> smiles( GO THE BLUES)

spinna
12-06-2003, 06:28 PM
N.S.W :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) :P
QLD :( :o ??? :-[ :-X :-/ :'(

cheers spinna ;D

jaybee
12-06-2003, 06:42 PM
i thought it was a great game, would like to see more players available in case of injuries like qld suffered tonight, (cricket has spares) would have evened it up a bit more in the last 20 mins. qld will come back in the next game, they seem to enjoy humiliating nsw on their own ground. ;D but don't we all roflmao...
cheers.

PAUL_SIMPSON
13-06-2003, 03:24 AM
:-[ :'( shut john's down and less injuries and the game should be queensland's
actually,smash john's

DR
13-06-2003, 05:35 AM
great game!!
the new Lang Park will now belong to NSW... FOREVER ;D ;D ;D

Jack_Lives_Here
13-06-2003, 06:34 AM
The sand pit you mean???

Dominator
13-06-2003, 07:56 AM
First of all yes the Blues did win last night. &gt;:( &gt;:(

What I want to know is, did anyone see the decision to give the ball back to NSW after Joey kicked it into touch. The ref ruled that it came off Shannon Heggarty and that he played at the ball, what a stupid decision. In the replays it clearly shows that he did not play at the ball or even touch it for that matter. NSW then scored a try.

You would think at thiat level of the game they would get desicions right as it can change the whole complexion of the game.

It just means we will have to win the series 2-1.

Cheers,

Dominator.

stevedemon
13-06-2003, 08:09 AM
Hi All
great game but I see some of the comments about the ref's desion to hand back the ball well guys not being one sided here but about the penalties there should have been one hand to N.S.W for sheperding on the try line from QLD #;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
so it worked out both ways as for me I was glad to see the COACHROAHES Stuff(****) the CANETOADS FOR a change along with the score line so my only other thing I have to say for now is ONE Down and TWO to GO and

# # # # #GO THE MIGHTY BLUES LETS SEE THE WHITE WASH 8) ;D ??? ::) :P ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P

Cheers ;D ;D
STEVE :P :P

P.S AND LET THE BITS BEGIN IT WILL BE BETTER THAN FISHING FOR TAILOR ;D ;D :o :o 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :P :P#

MangroveJase
13-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Ahhh, praise the all mighty joey johns and his band of mighty men!
It was like watching a grown man play against 12 year olds.
All we need now is the 'man mundine' to come back and we would be unbeatable.(j/k)
Kneel all you Qld'ers, kneel before the mighty joey johns.........ahhhhhh thats better.

CrownieMonster

fishy_phil
14-06-2003, 03:04 PM
;D ;DGO THE BLUES!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
since a queenslander brough it up about poor ref decisions....how about the tallis try...or should it be try hard!!! anyway, the ball was being held up at both ends by the 2 NSW players and his hand between them...and that was a try...then u got about 10 forward passes...and knockons...you know the list goes on...i watched it from start to finish...and the decisions that were false on part of the ref mounted up to more than the right ones...who agrees that harrigan should get the boot because he isnt good enough...or at least put in place a 2nd and 3rd video ref that goes over the game and has the power to take the game play bak to a mistake...how about it...on qlder and one nswchman....and how about this a ref that is actually doin the job right!!!! im not saying it was only qld that was gettin 'good' decisions...its just that all these decisions should be picked up and or taken bak to the mistake....oh yeah how about the head high takles that were looked past...there was at least 10 in the first half by qld...and only about 3 by nsw...but the ref was favouring qld the whole match...
and about johns....johns he was good but minecheillo was just superb...in a class of his own...
GO THE BLUES....
phil

jewies
14-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Craig wing did the biggest knock on in the ply the ball it gave me the sh*ts

banshee
14-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Blues supporters beware........Hell hath no fury like a Queenslander scorned!

swano
15-06-2003, 08:05 AM
man i've never seen so many bites, hope it's half as good next time i wet a line(lol)

MangroveJase
15-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Gotta remember where the passes came from that put Minechello into the gaps..........the great joey johns.

spinna
15-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Good to see all the replies. ;) I think the ref had a good game and with only two penaltys . That makes for a hard and fast game but you fellas from QLD should remember who got the two penaltys :P. N.S.W were just to good on the night ;D. And that ground was sh*t or should i say the sand pit is that your best ground if so QLD league is in a bad way :-X. What do you think brett finger ? ::) :o. So until next game good fishing and enjoy life .

cheers spinna ;) 8) ( ps winners are grinners ;D :D ::))

Brett_Finger
15-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Robbed i tells ya !!! ROOOOOOOBBED !!!!!!!
Hookin,TBF ;D

banshee
15-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Spinna,the Ref had a blinder he was the best player the blues had,I'd have given him man of the match.A hollow victory for the blues considering the injuries, but hey that's footy.

swano
16-06-2003, 10:08 AM
hey brett , no one has mentioned anything about the best caller in the game ??? rabbsy had a blinder ehh

PinHead
16-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Yeah..NSW won it fair and square.
But, as for the post regarding video replays of all facets of the game..try watching American Football..take 4 hours for a game..that is what you would have. The comment about the replay showing Heggarty did not touch the ball is correct but the referee does not have the replay. He has to watch everything and rule as he sees it. Try refereeing sometime..it ain't as easy as it looks but it is always easy to criticise with the replay at hand. Congratulations NSW..they won the game fair and square. We will be back in the next game.

jaybee
16-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Yeah..NSW won it fair and square isnt this amazing, this morning at church (salvation army) the minister who has just moved up here had to have a say about the win by NSW. his comments were you don't usually bag the state you have just been moved to, but i had to say something because i have never seen such a blind referee and video ref, as qld should have won hands down. and i'm from nsw he says. LOL.