PDA

View Full Version : whos coming to Meet and Greet 2003

landy1
06-06-2003, 04:00 PM
So folks whos coming,
I put my request in to the roster clerk, its looking good.
ill be bringing a tent and a tarp and of course the boat and some dubious stories for the campfire. last time i went to one of these i nearly ended up sleeping in the campfire (damn that green death)(and that slop touchy was cooking up) Hope the tides not quite as severe this time, although ill have to push my own boat down to the water ;D
cant wait, might even catch some fish
cheers
Michael

Lucky_Phill
06-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Well Michael, it appears that I will be joining you. In NOT drinking the green death, that is.

Probably bring along a couple extras. ::)

Hoipe Touchy invites Betty, Jack is looking forward to being re-united with her. ;D ;)

landy1
06-06-2003, 05:00 PM
A special moment for young jack, you always remember your first :D. Just peeved i wasnt there

Lucky_Phill
07-06-2003, 04:05 PM
We have the photo's Michael. !

Fisherman02
08-06-2003, 03:43 PM
oh jesus fellas dont start that crap again :D
yeh me and rob will be there to get out share of big fish!
cheers jack

aquarius
08-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Thats if ya don't sleep in ay Jack..lol [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif]
Cheers Brent

Fisherman02
09-06-2003, 07:10 AM
:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(:'( :'(

jaybee
09-06-2003, 05:58 PM
yeh i wouldnt have much to say if i slept in either jack, shame, shame ;D

Touchy - R.I.P.
10-06-2003, 09:53 AM
G'Day All,Any of the fisho's going to the M & G plan to fish offshore?Steve,Spiderman,Phill?,not sure if I'll be off the crutchs by that w/end but if so Jonno & I plan a couple of offshore trips then.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

mackmauler
10-06-2003, 11:03 AM
I plan too fish offshore, the cotton reef off the pin should have a few jewies and snapper, and the wide reefs some amberjack, someone bring good weather will they :P

Touchy - R.I.P.
10-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Mackie,Overnighties or day trips???,Bring it OOOOOONNN.!!.><> ><> ><>.

mackmauler
10-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Touchy, most likely a day trip, see what the weather does.

spike2
10-06-2003, 04:07 PM
its time l see the faces behind my computer screen so im going to call in and say g,day the bream should be in full swing and the camp is real close to some hot spots .its been over twenty years since lve had any green death so l guess its time to give it another go maybe its improoved :-/ with this weather we will definately need somthing to warm us up , although it sounds as though young jack will be warm enough ;D

cheers spike

peterbo3
10-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Evening all,
I will be a starter plus 1 or 2 #others. Should we bring firewood? #??? Will there be a barbie plate? We will arrive Sat AM so should be fairly snakes hissed by Sat PM.(Only joshing).Hope to venture outside if the weather is OK. If it is lousy,we will fish calm waters or cancel "Only joshing". ;D :D

landy1
10-06-2003, 08:00 PM
G'day all
Not sure what the fire situation is, Webby may have better knowledge. ill be bringing a single burner and a gas light, but a BBQ plate of some description will be needed i imagine. I have a smallish alloy plate, but i melted one of these in a campfire once ;D
Any thoughts guys
Cheers
Michael

webby
11-06-2003, 03:25 PM
BBq will be supplied, plus a annex.
If you want to keep your tootsies warm, suggest you bring some wood.
Plus a few lights will be supplied.
Plus bbq cooking gear, so just bring ya tucker, if no wood suggest a few bundies.
regards

jaybee
11-06-2003, 03:37 PM
i can make it to the next one put me down for 3. Will be bringing a client so in reality i will be working #;D can someone provide feedback on camping fees if there are any please. Wont be able to go outside while my client is with me, he is being picked up sunday so weather permitting i might slip outside then before heading home, unless i can sneak out friday or saturday night, i hope to be arriving down there around 2 pm friday.
cheers
joe.

Fisherman02
13-06-2003, 04:14 PM
yeh there is a point what are the camping fees?
cheers jack

sav
13-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Sorry guys - won't be at this one. Family committments. Sure you will have a great time. I'll be at the next one hopefully.
Keep fishing
Sav

Lucky_Phill
19-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Gettin closer fellas.

And the temps are droping. Fire wood is essential even with the Green Death to warm ya's up.

bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phill

webby
19-06-2003, 02:28 PM
South Curiggee is the spot, the ranger has his house near the showere block.
J.B. posted some info below.
regards

caveman
19-06-2003, 04:34 PM
DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE IT TO THIS ONE PEOPLES, HAVE A GOOD TIME

landy1
19-06-2003, 09:33 PM
getting closer now, im going all gooey, cant wait. :o
the boats going in for an electrical type service this week so it will be all sorted. Time off has been organised with roster clerk, its all systems go/ brace for impact.
cheers
Michael
P.S. We can all hoist a beer for Ron :'(

jaybee
20-06-2003, 02:11 PM
So has anyone got an actual figure on how many is going and who needs a ferry across to the island??