PDA

View Full Version : What ramp for meet and greet

landy1
24-06-2003, 07:04 PM
G,day all
whats the consensus on the best ramp for the meet and greet. I was thinking runaway bay, i know its got lock up parking but its a fair way away from where you chuck your boat in. Anyone got suggestions for half decent long ramps (ive got a weird trailer) that have some sort of security.
cheers
Michael

jaybee
25-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Michael you cant get short term lock up at the marina, already spoke to them, for use of ramp and parking $11 per night. The marina has drive by security. I am told howard st is fairly secure as the neighbours keep an eye on things. If anyone knows anyone down there maybe we can all chuck in a few dollars for an extra watchful eye.
cheers
joe.

mackmauler
25-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Jaybee, howard street has been sanded up for years, Its ok if you have a 4wd though ;) ;D

jaybee
25-06-2003, 03:08 PM
thanks mack wish you had told me earlier, oh well you get that LOL. i have made arrangements for somone to pick one of the guys up there, spoke to the shop/kiosk operator at currigee the other day he said it was okay...now i'm at a loss. next question, which ramp. arrgghhhhhh, any wonder a guy is going grey and balding eh.
cheers.

mackmauler
25-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Paradise point ramp Jaybee is a good allrounder, its always possible the howard street one is ok at the moment, the council never wanted anything to do with it, I understand the army own it and clean the sand off it every blue moon.

jaybee
25-06-2003, 05:44 PM
ta mack, so when is the next blue Moon ???? ;)