PDA

View Full Version : Look what's under there

bugman
03-07-2003, 06:40 AM
Some people may have visited this sight and some may not like it for the type of fishing these guys do ... but check out the underwater video action - it's amazing.

You billfish boys would be interested in the baitball videos in the marlin page.

If only it was that easy.

http://www.bwhi.com.au/

Bugman

peterbo3
03-07-2003, 08:07 AM
Hmmmmmm. Some serious insanity here. Note the size of the shark (pointer?) in the guncam shot.
I was always led to believe that bleeding, near death fish tended to attract really large critters with big teeth. So why would you cuddle a tuna (?) in that condition? It would be like playing Russian Roulette with only one empty chamber. [smiley=behead.gif]

Conundrum. If you are smart enough to get the money to afford one of these safari trips, then shouldn't you be smart enough not to go? [smiley=stupid.gif] [smiley=dunce.gif]

I obviously have way too much spare time which I waste in front of this screen. [smiley=computer.gif] I need to get a life. Does anyone wish to sell or lease me one? [smiley=helpa.gif]

bugman
03-07-2003, 09:19 AM
Peter,

What about the Tiger following the two guys up from the bottom - that thing was over 4 metres and was definitely "interested". Bugger that for my idea of fun.

On the subject of my "life" I can do a short term lease arrangement in return for access to a certain plate centre console. ;D ;D

In hindsight ... it's probably not worth that much :-[

mackmauler
03-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Gives a new meaning to tagging fish ::) youd think its almost time one of the straddy spearos got tigered, not much left on the menu but them now.

peterbo3
03-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey Brett,
Which one is short on value? Your life or my C/C? [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif]

bugman
04-07-2003, 04:41 AM
I'm tending towards my life :'( :'( :'(.

Can I lease off the work section and retain lifestyle ;D ;D