PDA

View Full Version : Inkerman Station

Daintreeboy
19-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Can someone please provide me with the contact details of Inkerman station so I can enquire about some camping/fishing on the Staaten or Nassau river. I've lost Ron and Viv Moons Cape York book. Thanks. I've cross posted this message to other sites

Kerry
19-07-2003, 11:30 AM
::) one would have thought you would have gone straight to the on-line yellow pages, if you simply wanted a contact number.

Cheers, Kerry.

Daintreeboy
19-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Believe it or not it's not there!! Not a business listing as it's a private station, don't know the peoples last name so can't find them in the white pages, Telstra don't have any record when I called 12455 for the number. And that's just the start of the drama, long story but after nearly 10 different places I called in a chain, I came up empty handed. Nevermind, someone on another forum has helped me and I have it now. Whew..... 8)

Kerry
19-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Well obviously sounds like a "business" which doesn't want to be known. But even being a private station it still shows up in a yellow pages search ;D how about that.
Cheers, Kerry.

imported_admin
19-07-2003, 10:02 PM
If you go to yellowpages.com.au and do a search for Inkerman Station and select Qld All you will see they are listed in the first result of the search.

Daintreeboy
20-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Thnaks I have it now. I was trying the white pages search. Doesn't help with more than more Inkerman either.

Daintreeboy
20-07-2003, 03:18 PM
make that more than one :)

Gator
24-07-2003, 06:25 AM
Daintree Boy, I have fished the Staaten and fresh water lagoons on Inkerman Station and was taken there buy some guys in Mareeba. The crabbing was awesome. If you still need contact details, let me know and I'll put you in touch. Gator.

father
13-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Gator, i have heard the staaten fishes quite well. I know this was an old post but any chance of passing on any information you have as im keen to head up this way next year. Thanks!

Daintree Boy, I have fished the Staaten and fresh water lagoons on Inkerman Station and was taken there buy some guys in Mareeba. The crabbing was awesome. If you still need contact details, let me know and I'll put you in touch. Gator.

father
13-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Gator,

I know this is an old post but im keen to head up this way next year. Any chance you could pass on any information you have. Im keen to check out this part of the world!

Thanks