PDA

View Full Version : LOST FLORO LIGHT-CURRIGEE M&G

peterbo3
22-07-2003, 07:30 AM
Morning all,
Seems I lost plenty at the M&G. I set my floro light up next to the fire on Fri night. It was running off a small battery along with another floro light. Due to the eviction on Sun morning it was forgotten. Is about 2 Ft long, red rubber endcaps & is made by Burnbright. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(Anyone happen to collect it? Great sentimental value.

landy1
22-07-2003, 09:01 AM
It didnt get left in the tree did it? Possibly ring the kind hearted old soul of a ranger :-X and see if any good samaritan handed it in.
cheers
Michael

Lucky_Phill
22-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Sorry Peter, me no see !

But I still have no claims for the Black Douglas Stubbie Cooler that turned up in my gear. !

Phill

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-07-2003, 06:27 AM
G'Day Phill,I'll check with Jonno I think he may have ended up with an extra one,I remember taking one down from a tree when we packed up on the Sunday (& we/Wayne & Big D were the last to leave)I'm sure it had red rubber ends,(& the light did too.!! :o :o)Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.

peterbo3
24-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Touchy,
I am off to Bourke for a week but will be at the next M&G. Will buy you a beer if my light turns up. ;D ;D ;D

peterbo3
24-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Touchy,
Would that green fluid be made by Castrol or Stones? ;D

Touchy - R.I.P.
25-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Waiting to hear from Jonno but I'm 90% sure we have it,I'm struggling to make the next M N G due to hip probs but I'm having a grease nipple put in my right side so I can pump in some green fluid,that'll fix it :DI'll just have to wait n see how it shapes up.Cheers T.><> ><> ><>.