PDA

View Full Version : Lures

Hornet
28-07-2003, 04:22 PM
G'day to all
Went to K-Mart to check out lures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you do ::) ????
They come in different sizes, colours, some are fat, some are skinny, some rattle, some smell, some do not catch fish but look good in the box, some dive, some fly, some do half pikes.
Unfortunately a couple of years ago, I went to Brunswick Heads and caught Flathead and Bream on lures so I am hooked. But since then zilch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a look at the Australian Livin' Bait Series by Kokoda. It says on the packet 'salted and scented designed to catch Australian fish' - further down the packet it says 'Made in China'. Makes the mind boggle - ??? I am really excited.

I usually fish he Broadwater

Should I buy one each of the whole range or should I sell my boat and go back to beach fishing when all you need is a heavy silver lure to catch Tailor ?

What is your favourite lure for trolling ?

Regards

Peter
PS 'I am made in Australia'

fishing_tails
29-07-2003, 12:15 AM
i bought a aussie jacks that seems to be good...and rapala lures....rapala..too bloody expensive LOL.....i know what you mean i looked at the same thing too with the rex hunt and other lures all made in china....LOL....we will be fishing for chinese fish soon and carp...ha ha LOL....cheers [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] ;D