PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new and just saying hello

Dave_Rogers
29-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Hi all
Well this is my first post here so I really don't know what to say except hello and it looks like a real friendly place.I have always wanted to go to Austarlia to fish, and maybe some day I will.I have looked at a lot of pictures of your great country and I like it a lot.

http://www.rangerrig.com/images/intohookemail.gif

blaze
29-07-2003, 05:31 PM
hi dave
be nice if you could post a picture or two on the odd accassion

blaze
30-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Hi dave
Where you from. this a family friendly site and people are only to willing to help, I, and most others on this site will agree that australia is a wonderful place with a lot of different fish species, could'nt think of a place i would rather be. lets hope you get to make the journey one day
cheers
blaze

Dave_Rogers
30-07-2003, 06:04 AM
HI Blaze
Well I'm from Ontario Canada, one of the best fishing areas in Canada.We still have lakes up here that have never been fished in,of course you need a plane to get to them,but a lot of people go for it.Cost a lot though,I can't afford that but I don't care I catch a lot of fish right here in my back yard. :)

adriancorrea
30-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Welcome aboard Dave
Looking forward to reading about your adventures in canada, Always wanted to visit there.

Tight Lines
Adrian

SteveCan
30-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Welcome aboard - I like the look of that Rangerrig too, I can think of applications for it here for sure. Not that we have that much ice fishing here... ;)

Cheers
Steve.