PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Club

adriancorrea
13-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Hi all 8)
Stevedemon and myself have started a fishing club at my work (Club Rochedale).
This is a family based social fishing club and anyone is welcome to join.

So if your interested come along to the first meeting at the club house on Monday 5th May at 7:30 pm.

1st floor
Club Rochedale
Underwood Park
Underwood rd
Rochedale

Hope to see you there

Tight Lines
Adrian

landy1
16-04-2003, 01:57 PM
;D
ill be there with bells on. whats the focus/style of the club going to be, and dont say fishing ::)
cheers
Michael Kelly

adriancorrea
16-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi Landy
I think I'll leave this one to Steve ;D
over to you Steve :P

Tight Lines
Adrian

stevedemon
16-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Hi all
Michael in answer to your question we are trying to make it a Friendly, Family based Social Club, with all stlyes of Fishing and outings some of the categories will be {Rock & Beach}, {Estuary}, {Deep-Sea} & {Freshwater} Age groups will be Jnr's from 5 yrs to 12 yrs, Teen's from 13 yrs to 17 yrs and Snrs 18 & up but as things are I am only organizing things to start it will be up to the members from then on as to how things will go the idea's that have been put before you are only a guide line for all members to decide the same as it will be for all members to decide as to whom you all put on the Executive Committee.
Oh and by the way plenty of fishing sorry just had to put this in ::) ;D :o 8)

As for Adrian leaving this one for me I'll fix his little red Wagon when I see him ;D ;D ;D

Hope this helps for your answer but more will be explained on the night so Monday the 05/05/2003 7.30pm club Rochedale see you there

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P #

Jeremy
17-04-2003, 03:51 AM
Steve,

it is worth remembering in these times that accidents happen and people get sued. You need to get your club incorporated asap. This is supposed to give the club a legal identity and protects it board and members.

Good luck,

Jeremy

Dominator
17-04-2003, 05:22 AM
Hi Guy's.

Sam (Araby_Dog) and I both live at Eight Mile Plains so having a local club sounds like a great idea. ;) ;)

We will try and get down there on the 5th May.

Cheers,

Dominator.

KD
23-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Sounds great, I have been meaning to join a club. I live at Eight Mile Plains also so a local club would be great.

Excuse my ignorace but what sort of fees are involved in this sort of thing?

adriancorrea
23-04-2003, 02:54 PM
Hi KD
Fees are $20 per year which $12:50 is for joining the fishing club and the other $7:50 is to join club rochedale as all members of the fishing club must be financial members of club rochedale.
The cost of fishing trips will be disscussed by the commitee members and the members of the fishing club once we get up and running, so come along on the 5th and see what happens.
hope to see you all there.

Tight Lines
Adrian

Big_Kev
03-05-2003, 02:01 PM
If it is still on I will be there .

adriancorrea
03-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Hi all 8)
Yep it is still on.
Monday night 7:30pm.
It will be interesting to see how many turn up, hopefully the start of a good club. ;)

Hope to see you all there
Adrian

adriancorrea
04-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi all 8)
Just bring it up front again
Dont forget its this monday night ;)

See you there
Adrian

adriancorrea
07-05-2003, 04:19 PM
Hi all
Well we had our first meeting and its up and running.
Thanks to all that turned up and to those who couldnt make it, hopefully we will see you there at the next meeting.

Tight Lines
Adrian

wombat45
09-05-2003, 06:43 PM
Hi all you fisher persons,well the meeting was ok but could have been better if more people had attended but hopefully as time goes on more of you fisherpersons out there will also come as this is what has been needed in this area,if you cant come to the meetings how about comming along on Saturday Nites from about 6-30pm for the meat raffles.
All the more the merrier and also talk about the ones that got away.
Location for the raffles is the Club Rochdale "southernCross Sports Club,which is at the end of Rochdale Road,Rochdale.
Hope to see some of you there,
Wombat. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

adriancorrea
10-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Location for the raffles is the Club Rochdale "southernCross Sports Club,which is at the end of Rochdale Road,Rochdale.

Hi all and wombat :-/
well I'll have to have a serious chat to that boss of mine.
She could have let me know that the club had changed address and name :o ::)

The club is called Club Rochedale
Southern cross sports club is our sister club ;D
Our address is

Club Rochedale
Underwood Park
Underwood Road
Rochedale

It is at the end of Underwood Road,
Thats about the only thing you got right Wombat ::) ::) ::)
Our meetings are on the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm
and our raffles are on Saturday nights from 6:30pm.
Hope to see you all there.

Tight Lines
Adrian

PS: Hope you sell lots of tickets at this other club Wombat lol :D :D ;D ;D ;) :P :P

wombat45
10-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Snappyone,
I just copied what is written on my card, sorry if i got it wrong just trying to get more people along.
Wombat. ??? ??? ??? ???.

TJH
11-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Unfortunately I miised this thread when it started so have miised the first meeting.
We are members of Club Rochedale and are very interested in the club.
Unfortunately I sold my boat at the beginning of the year so am wondring if there is any room for land lubbers.
I will be working away when the next meeting is scheduled so if you can email some info that would be great

wombat45
12-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Hi all.
Great nites raffles on Sat-nite hope to have the same luck next week.
Wombat. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

adriancorrea
12-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Thats only cause you won three of them Dennis

Tight Lines
Adrian

wombat45
17-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Hi all,
Won 3 but only took 2 donated 1 back to draw again but us Kiwi"s dont want to win them all,so all you fisher persons out there how about supporting local fishing club and come along on sat-nite to the Rochdale Rovers at about 6-15pm and buy tickets in the Meat Raffles.
Cheers Wombat. ;D ;D ;D ;D

adriancorrea
18-05-2003, 10:47 PM
Wombat
You got to be the luckiest bloke I know.
Winning another meat tray tonight, :o :o
Thats two raffle nights and four meet trays won.
If only you had that success rate
when you go fishing lol :P :P ;D ;D
Well done anyway Dennis

Tight Lines
Adrian

wombat45
19-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Hi Snappyone,
Because the person that I go fishing with thinks he knows all the good spots sometimes he does sometimes not but who's complaining not me total last 4 trips.Red Emperor,2 Snapper ,2Redthrout,1Coral Trout,6 Bream,9 Whitting,1 70cm Flathead.Not bad for a KIWI AH. 3Meat Trays.
Cheers All Wombat. ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::).

wombat45
24-05-2003, 05:37 PM
::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D.

;Come all you locals and support your local Fishing Club.

::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D.

wombat45
02-06-2003, 03:20 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Well boys you have all had the weekend playing about fishing at the Pin and Broadwater,so the time has come to do some serious talking at the Rochdale Fishing Club meeting this coming Monday nite 2nd June 2003 so I expect a lot of you there as you have had your play time.
Just in case you have forgotten the address it is CLUB ROCHDALE at 7-30pm, If you require a drink to calm your nerves they are available in the bar before you come to the meeting.
Hope to see most of you there,
Wombat.[Denis].

wombat45
11-06-2003, 06:51 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o :o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-X
Well all you guys how about supporting a local Fishing Club al Rochdale Rovers as we are just starting up and need more members so how about it guys plenty of talk on these pages about what you all catch but not much proof as no photos just plenty of talk but at our Club Photos,sizes and types of fish caught will be plenty of proof so all will know that you are not Bull*&%$$ing of who caught what the proof will be in front of them.
Great fishing Boys & Gals.
Cheers Wombat.
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wombat45
30-07-2003, 04:02 PM
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=argue.gif]
Hi all,
Our Fishing Club at Club Rochdale is in need of some new blood so how about some of you fisher persons from this page and also those who live locally get behind this new club and help us grow.
Our meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each month at Club Rochdale, also every Saturday night starting aprox.6.30pm we raffle off 10 meat trays.
Get off your butts and help support a local Fishing Club.

Hope to see some of you there.
Wombat.
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=help.gif] [smiley=help.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

TJH
01-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Hi Wombat
I am back from the bush and will be at the meeting on Monday with bells on. Can't be there Saturday as the Lions need my help at the Gabba!!
See you Monday Night

wombat45
04-08-2003, 05:55 PM
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]
Hi terryh,
Thank you for your reply as it is greatly recieve
So how about a lot more of you likely fishermen coming along to the meeting also.

The adress is,
Club Rochdale,
Underwood Park,
Underwood Road,
Rochdale.

Hope to see more of you there on Monday 4th August at 7-30pm.
Cheers Wombat.
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]