PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Get a LIFE

jaybee
29-08-2003, 06:56 PM
Well this is it 2000 posts, now steve (ausfish) do i get the 4B and cruisecraft seeing its the boat show week, (NO) oh well. I can say this from the bottom of my heart, thankyou for this excellent web site. The friends i have made over the years, the excellent chats, the arguments, the intuition,the photos, the competitions, the cheap prices, the enemies i have made over the said arguments, then become good friends because we all share a common interest, Fishing the people i have met for the first time and some who have never fished before and i have had the chance to pass my and my fathers knowledge onto, the people i have met that have passed their knowledge onto me. And to those that after knowledge being passed onto have come back and taught me something new because they dared to try something different. Here is to the next 2000 posts, the friends, the fishing, the arguments and to this web site growing stronger and stronger every year.
cheers
joe.

landy1
29-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Hey Joe
;D
congratulations you definitely have far to much time on your hands. but your wisdom has rubbed off on people over the years.
That said there has to be something in this....maybe a gold beanie :D
cheers
Michael

jaybee
29-08-2003, 07:14 PM
gee ta michael i may have more time on my hands over the next few months but that is another story eh, one day at a time ..look forward to reading more stories of your boat and new motor, oh n by the way stay away from the touchy and the green death eh...or you will lose your complexion ;D ;D ;D ;D
cheers
joe.

Derek Bullock
29-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Hey Joe, maybe Steve will make you a platinum member now, move up from gold ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Derek

jaybee
29-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Damn derrick is platinum worth more then Gold..shit what is money value over friendship...bring it roflmao.

striker
30-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Now thats 2002 and rising,will it ever end? hope not go Joe
cheers Craig

blaze
30-08-2003, 03:03 AM
Hi Joe
Sheeet, been a aufish member nearly as long as you mate, I have only 300 posts, what can I say, well, maybe theres typers and lookers or typers or fishermen or its that cold in tassie that if I type too much my fingers might brake off.
congratulations for wisdom and thoughts shared joe
cheers
blaze

harrya64
30-08-2003, 03:18 AM
Well Joe it is time for the medal to be pin on But then you have to have a chest to pin it on to So I will make you a wooden Chest .
So now let the Honners be bestowed.
Hipp Hipp Who Ray or what ever .
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
All the way to the Bank.

jodie_rossow
30-08-2003, 05:26 PM
congrats i hope to get to know you and share some stories regards jodie ;)

jaybee
31-08-2003, 02:49 AM
Blaze working 4 and having 3 off helps, specially when the weather is against you all the time :-[ oh well they say el nino is just about over :o

ross n jodie look forward to meeting you. hope to be up mooloolaba sat for a fish.
cheers
joe.

sir_noelus
31-08-2003, 04:36 AM
Joe, That's one hell of a lot of postings. From reports u have done it all well congrats. Sir Noelus. Who the hell is Sir N? I call myself middle aged (64) from Queanbeyan (near Canberra). Fished most forms from game to freshwater fly. Favourite is probably polaroiding browns in Eucumbene in summer. The name (Sir Noelus Boulus)in full originated during a bad day on NZ Tongariro during one of a dozen or so trips there. (Wunerful place). New to this website caper. hope to get to know some of you other fishos eventually. Beliefs; The more u learn the more u learn the more there is to learn, specially about fishing. Sir N.

adriancorrea
31-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Joe
All I can say is you need #[smiley=help.gif]
Get a life or get out more for some fishing
LOL [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Well done and heres to the next 2000 [smiley=laola.gif]
Tight Lines
Adrian

Cubesy
31-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Joe

While I can't claim to have read all 2000+ of your posts the one's I have read have been interesting, informative, amusing and always worth a read.

Look forward to reading a lot more.

Cheers

Cubesy

jaybee
31-08-2003, 02:56 PM
Sir N the one thing i havent tried yet is fly in fresh or salt but have been close to being drawn to the dark side, its niggling at me, ;D

Adrian i was out today mate, just i don't tell everyone everytime i go ;D Was a big choice to make Sand pumping jetty or bottom bashing..mmmm bet you can guess what won eh.
cheers
joe.

striker
31-08-2003, 03:13 PM
Joe and Blaze,Between R,S,I and frost bite its hard to tell what condition you two might be at any given finish line. :-X
Striker

sharkbait
31-08-2003, 04:49 PM
Joe since you got more time on your hands we'll have to hit those close reefs off kingscliff and the bruns sometime hey...

jaybee
31-08-2003, 04:49 PM
i reckon chris, was hoping to do that over winter oh well summer is nearly here not much difference.
cheers
joe.

sir_noelus
02-09-2003, 04:31 PM
Joe' the quickest way to remove from the system something that is niggling is to go do it. the scary bit is that somtimes it wants to stay and we don't really want it to go away. if ever down this way and u want to have a look at the 'dark side' let's know. it was a dark side to me for a long time. i'm glad i can now see. regards sir noelus.

Lucky_Phill
02-09-2003, 05:53 PM
OH shoot, I started a topic elsewhere here, before reading this. DOH !

Phill ::) ???

jaybee
03-09-2003, 01:30 PM
What scares me most at present sir noel is the price of the wands, pheeewwww..one day
cheers