PDA

View Full Version : Ferral Responds To Pin head

ferralflyer
12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
At 8:38 last night pinhead wrote[any item is okay on here if it is the opinion or question or whatever the p
erson that posted it],Not for ferralfly apparently.
AT9:10 Pindead wrote[bloody hell ferral...wanna try that post in english,bad spelling and so on,well Pinhead practice what you preech,At 8:38 last night Pinhead also
wrote [Come on..forums likes this us for individuals] ??? ??? Please Explain ,when I joined ausfish I do not recall good spelling and grammer being a prerecquisite ,yes and that word is wrong to ,IF YOU won"t to pass judgement on my spelling and grammer Pinhead ,you are passing judgement on a lot of other ausfish pepole to. I was wouderring how to get a new outboard I might have found a way.Maybe Pinhead we could get together and you could give me spelling and grammer leasons And I can give you a leason about sh...ting on ausfish posters that do not or can not spell properly ;) ;)Cheers to all you ausfish posters that do not get things right with your spelling and grammer . ;D ;D ;D.And furthermore who had the gun to your head to make you read IT.Make you bed lay in it I say .

jaybee
12-09-2003, 06:48 PM
I like ya savvy ferra but pinhead wasnt really having a go at you was he, i thought it was me :'( but u get that, look forward to more of ya posts mate. btw does this post belong in this section ??? ???
cheers
joe.

ferralflyer
12-09-2003, 07:17 PM
HI Jaybee,yes I believe he was ,If you read last night posttings you will see it all,and yes I do believe the General Chat is what it meams,for ALL GENERAL CHATand if pepole do not like it to bad . :)

jaybee
12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Well like someone said ferra i put a fairly Comprehensive heading up and if somone clicks on it then they decide to read it, i beleive i am doing everyone a service by posting something the government is slow to release or doesent, bugger hey, after this has all started the e-mails have slowed down i wonder why mmmmm, conspiracy theory you reckon.
cheers
Joe.

ferralflyer
12-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Ferral thinks you do a good service to the readers ,just keep on doing your thing were you have always done it,cheers :)

PinHead
13-09-2003, 12:28 AM
bluddy hell..lightin up ferral...lern to hav a laff will ya. Joe...no won wus having a go at you..I was suggesting the Govt. releases go in a superete forum..nothing more..nothing less.

Jewmaster
13-09-2003, 07:43 AM
lets talk about fishing and leave the site moderation to the site moderators. They do a good job.
aww well Nothing like a bit of spice on the board.

Hey Feralflyer, any reason behind your name, hang feral cats outside the car window and teach them to fly. Joke. just interested

jaybee
13-09-2003, 07:52 AM
i know pin, just stirring, take everything i say with a grain o salt eh, its a good topic and has produced a healthy debate
cheers
joe.

nofrills
13-09-2003, 09:13 AM
i would like to nominate pinhead for the s#!t sturrer of the year award.
do i have a seconder for that motion? ;D

jaybee
13-09-2003, 09:15 AM
2nd do i see n e more hands ;D

imnotoriginal
13-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Good spelling and grammar aren't a prequisite for the forum, but it bloody well helps when you want to work out what other members are saying. It should also help you get your point accross to the readers. The odd spelling mistake is normal, just as long as it doesn't get to the point where you think you're reading a different bloody language. If you have to look twice at a word to work out what it is, you're losing readers. My thoughts would be to keep it readable.
Joel

imported_admin
13-09-2003, 02:07 PM
This topic is now Locked.

There is a reply and replys regarding this matter, please use it for all replys.
http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General;action=display;num=10632878 79