PDA

View Full Version : Whats the go !!!! about my posts, click n read

jaybee
12-09-2003, 07:15 PM
Okay i post a lot of stuff about the government on this site plus i work silently in the background. But then so does Webby, Fitzy, lucky Phil, Bugman to mention a few, so it appears because i am more outspoken pinhead has decided to pick my posts to pieces. I note he said he had nothing against the person, just the posts, why, is he guilty of something? I can remember putting a post up about crabs not so long that Webby didnt know about and he is on the board. s***T happens eh. so if i don't post, and nobody else posts then how are we to know what is going to happen. geez pin head think about it.
cheers
joe.

adriancorrea
12-09-2003, 07:18 PM
I think you got it all wrong Jaybe

Tight Lines
Adrian

jaybee
12-09-2003, 07:19 PM
plz explain adrian then i will apologise
cheers
joe.

adriancorrea
12-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Nothing to apoligise about Jaybe
I sent you a pm

Tight Lines
Adrian

jaybee
12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
ta adrian had a read and i appreciate what you sent so i sent you one back .
cheers
Joe.

Gazza
12-09-2003, 07:38 PM
*kick*
;D ;D

PinHead
13-09-2003, 12:31 AM
What is wrong with u guys..I make one simple suggestion..I will repeat it for the umpteenth time..my suggestion is: Government or environmental press releases be placed in a separate forum. Hell...anyone would think I was trying to reinvent the wheel.

As for guilt..I have nothing to be guilty about in any way shape or form.

krazyfisher
13-09-2003, 02:57 AM
pinhead you might miss the point some of us want those posts in general ;D

jaybee
13-09-2003, 07:54 AM
and i'm just stirring but thats me :-X

Lachie1
13-09-2003, 01:27 PM
I have avoided this topic till now but seein as though every man and his dog are having their say i mite as well too. ;D ;D ::) Jaybee is doing us a favour by posting this information and we can choose weather we read it or not :o ::). Sometimes i read them sometimes i dont. The information has intrest to some of us and not others. Keep up the good work Joe! 8)

I dont think Pin head meant any malice by what he said he was just suggesting it could be put under a different heading. It was just a suggestion guys! :o :P :P Good idea pinhead but for some reason it didn't go down very well ???

So what is all the fuss about ???

Cheers, Lachie

craigie
13-09-2003, 01:49 PM
Your right on the money Lachie ;) I 'second' your comments.

Think there maybe some built up tension amongst the boys from too much 'Keyboard and typing' and very little 'Freeboard and Fishing' ::) ;)

And we all know that JB is a bit cynical and a stirrer, and that's what we like about him ;D ;D

Ausfish Rocks !!!

Craigie.

imported_admin
13-09-2003, 02:07 PM
This topic is now Locked.

There is a reply and replys regarding this matter, please use it for all replys.
http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General;action=display;num=10632878 79