PDA

View Full Version : JAYBEE's post keep in general or not

krazyfisher
12-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Either way lets find out

corza85
12-09-2003, 05:08 PM
i recon they should stay where they are because they arn't hurting anyone and jabee gives a pretty good description in the heading of what it is about and so if you dont want to read it dont click on it .

jaybee
12-09-2003, 06:52 PM
Guess i gotta vote for myself eh guys, I apologise for upsetting some people, but then, some people dont want to know the truth so to speak, if this means i am banned from the chatboard so be it, so then what happens to freedom of speech and truth, but that wont stop me. ;D ahhh such is life.
cheers
joe.

blaze
12-09-2003, 06:52 PM
Hi all
leave them alone A jaybee reader
cheers
blaze

jaybee
12-09-2003, 07:08 PM
Ta blaze
cheers
Joe.

adriancorrea
12-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Once again
If its in its own category everyone can still read them.
I'll read them where ever they are but like I said in the other post, It will free up the general forum abit

Once again just my opinion

Tight Lines
Adrian

Gazza
12-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Still haven't sussed how 'too much info' degrades the site ,and a very very good site at that, made up of diverse members who are ALL really on the 'same side' of the boat, most of the time #:P
(the fish are on the other side , most of the time ;) )

PinHead
13-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Guess i gotta vote for myself eh guys, I apologise for upsetting some people, but then, some people dont want to know the truth so to speak, if this means i am banned from the chatboard so be it, so then what happens to freedom of speech and truth, but that wont stop me. #;D #ahhh such is life.
cheers
joe.

Sheesh Joe..you have not upset anyone nor has anyone suggested you be censored or banned. Far from it..the suggestion is: Place those posts in a separate forum..same as freshwater..saltwater..boating and camping etc are separate. I cannot see why so many are getting off their bike over it. If you are interested in these Govt. releases then you will have a separate forum just for them..is that censorship? I think not.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions..and..we will all disagree at times..that is what makes the place go forward and not stagnate.

Surfwx
13-09-2003, 04:53 AM
Go the sperate forum. Jaybee’s and NSW fisheries would be my most read topics. So a sperate forum would save, me ;D, a lot of sifting.

Just another thing, Jaybee, if possible, could you please post a source link with your data? Call me pedantic but without it the information could be coming from anywhere.

Kerry
13-09-2003, 05:07 AM
This is a General area and these are General.

Actually some of the other stuff that gets posted in General really should get moved and generally it does (but maybe not all).

Cheers, Kerry.

stevedemon
13-09-2003, 05:30 AM
Hi All
Well J.B knows my Feeling's on him but that is beside the point it was stated early and I agree with the post freedom of speech is what makes this site so good and if you don't like what is put up you do not have to read it ;D ;D ;D
but as for the information that Joe puts up is most informative as for his other rumbles well we all do this so J.B go for it
any that is my opinion

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve :P :P

jaybee
13-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Pin, this is for you, take everything i say with a grain of salt eh, everyone i know on this board says i am a cynical bathtub, you know, don't beleive none of what you hear and half of what you see, its a good stir, i am enjoying it. Hey its freedom of speech, and you like everyone else is entitled to their opion and suggestions. Would be a boring world if we all thought the same way eh. And i beleive some good healthy feedback has resulted from this. Hey its the best chat board I have come across and feedback from the users can only make it better if it can be made better, but then they say why fix something that isnt broke. So the final say will be up to steve (ausfish)

Stevedemon: no i don't know how u feel about me, hope this isnt a come on eh, i'm not way inclined. ;D

Surfwx
could you please post a source link with your data I do post the links if they come through with the e-mails not all do though which can be a pain. You will probably noticed i haven't posted any topics in the last 2 days i think? as what has come through i thought wasnt worth posting, but then, someone here maybe interested, bit like being between a rock and a hard place. Its not really up to me to determine if someone would be interested in what i recieve, so what do i do post everything, or does steve start a new area. So as i said above some good healthy debate has come about over this, and i think we should thank pin for it.
cheers
joe.

Beggsy
13-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Go Jaybee !!!!

jaybee
13-09-2003, 09:02 AM
hey beggsy welcome back from India, did you get back on time, you have been quiet or is that because you have been getting into the fish off the point u bugger
cheers
joe.

Beggsy
13-09-2003, 11:09 AM
Hey Joe,

Good to see you're still stirring em up.

Went out to Cleveland last night in fact - did okay.........

Nice little Shovel-nose
Sweetlip - 30cm
Squire - 35cm
Coupla good Bream

Kept me busy........

Bloody good to be back!!!!

jaybee
13-09-2003, 01:18 PM
Good to have ya back paul safe with family, will have to try an catch up over the next few weeks
cheers
joe.

webby
13-09-2003, 03:56 PM
Wasnt going to stick my beak into any of these hot topics lately, but a few rumbo's have been my undoing.
Couldnt really give a shit, where a lot of this govt' properganda goes.
I confess, i post the odd one, being on the "crabmac" committee, other then that, i read only the ones that concern sizes/baglimits and closures if they effect my area. The rest i dont read, maybe i should pay more attention to some of them and not be so one eyed on the area i live.
As for the literacy of some members, shit we dont have to be rohdes scholars to be a fisho, its alright for some who can type with both hands and not two fingers.
as for a poll to decide where it all goes, christ next thing we'll have polls as to who can post and who cant.
Lets just let the BOSS decide if another computer is necessary to hold all this govt stuff, and those that want to, can then play in there own little room.
As for someone saying i post alot, well son, i think you joined this site 1 month after i discovered it, and if my maths is correct.
2126 posts at 21.04 per week
617 posts at 5.8 per week
Think someone needs a woman
This post maybe deleted so be it, im not about to run outside and slash my wrists.
Lets just get back to talking fishing and giving help if required, instead of this bullshit thats been going on the last week.
Time for another rumbo.
regards

freddo
13-09-2003, 04:02 PM
U said it Webby but u forgot to say Go the broncos

gruntahunter
13-09-2003, 04:04 PM
OOps that last one was me my freddo.but still go the broncos.
They,ll be right

slick
13-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Hi Webby
I argee with you let people post what they want on fishing or fish relater subjects if you do'nt like then do'nt read them
cheers slick

imported_admin
13-09-2003, 04:14 PM
Lets just get back to talking fishing...

Yep

wizard
13-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Hi Guy's
I don't have a lot of time to read all of the posts on this subject but one thing is clear were the ***** is the moderator's. It is their job to organise this site and it's posts and not let the members turn on each other. It is a briilant site and I for one love calling in and having a read but hey it is up to mderator's to say-who,what,where,when !!!!

Wizard