PDA

View Full Version : Boat Licensing (Recommendation)

WHITTO
16-09-2003, 11:40 AM
G'Day All, Iam after recommendations for a reputable Boat Licensing business on the North side,such as Where,when, and duration of the course and if you know for sure the cost,your advise will be greatfully appreciated, Cheers Whitto

Lachie1
16-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Archies at Breakfast Creek. Highly reccomend them, one of the best if not the best in queensland. Cost is $160 for a full day of theory and practical and ya get an hour for lunch. :D Go to the breaky creek for a steak i say ;)
They run most weekdays and some saturdays. Ring too book.

Cheers, Lachie

damons33
16-09-2003, 02:21 PM
archie harding is a unstoppable character who knows boating well , i love archie's politically incorrect generalizations! i did mine with him and his top staff- but i wouldnt pay $25 for a t-bone anywhere try either fez-bah at tenneriff or banyan tree at new farm- for something you dont know how to cook ureself!

vertico
17-09-2003, 09:32 AM
archies is at bulimba / colmslie now guys

stevo
17-09-2003, 12:56 PM
I caught up with him not long ago and vertico is right.He has moved into the old hockey centre,also is a dealer for polycraft boats.had his grand opening last friday although i missed it [smiley=confused.gif]. I have the address + phone number if needed [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

WHITTO
17-09-2003, 04:33 PM
G'Day Stevo, Would appreciated Archies new address and phone number thanks ASAP, Cheers Whitto