northern territory 1 (2.5%)
south australia 0 (0%)
western australia 1 (2.5%)
tasmania 1 (2.5%)
in a cove or inlet 1 (2.5%)
off of rocks 0 (0%)
on a boat 11 (27.5%)
on a beach 5 (12.5%)
or at mcdonalds with a fillet of fish 0 (0%)

Total votes: 40

« Created by: fishing_tails on: 7:55am on 28th Jul »
seems we have alot of Queenslanders...LOL

PinHead
19-09-2003, 12:37 PM
Let us dissect this data in a scientific way..my way.

These results show us that 69.5% (based on state responses) of all anglers prefer to fish in Qld. No one wants to fish in South Aus...but thas is not surprising. 4.34% prefer to fish in the Northern Territory..the same as in Vic. WA and Tassie.

Now, we therefore must conclude that 69.5% of all taxes allocated to anything to do with angling must be invested in Qld. I doubt we are getting it therefore it is time we annoyed our pollies to get some money from the other States and direct it this way.

Amazing how you can take a lil survey...and make the figures work for you..I should be a number cruncher for a pollie.

blaze
19-09-2003, 03:50 PM
hi pinhead
figues are a funny thing, being a tasmanian i think they read fishing in queensland is to good and all available funds should be spent in tassie to help our fishry and if you dont like that we will still have the money to put in lots of free standing heaters about the place LOL
cheers
blaze

fishing_tails
20-09-2003, 11:04 AM
hey to pinhead what a numbers cruncher you are..i'll stick 2 my fishing..LOL less numbers to worry about ///and blaze we need mre heaters LOL