PDA

View Full Version : Touchy Keeps Thumb

Jonno
02-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Just a quick update to let everyone know that the doctor's have saved Dad's thumb. It was a bit touch and go for a while but after 3 hours deliberation by the doctors they finally decided to "trim" the top of his thumb and modify his knuckle. They've inserted some pins to stablise the movement but the prognosis is very good. So if anybody has any left handed reels - we won't be needing them just yet :)

Thanking everyone for their support.

Jonno

sav
02-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Jonno, thats great news on Touchy. You'll have to fill him on the M&G at BP Dam if hes up to it. Catch up on everyone and show off the war wound.
Regards
Sav

michael_Brewer
02-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Great News!!! good to hear Jonno
cheers mic

Lucky_Phill
02-10-2003, 04:52 PM
That is pretty good news Jonno.

I think the person most worried over all was Mrs Touchy ( not Betty, Jack ! ).

So we should expect to see the old fella donging Lizards any day now ? Apparently, he's going to land them with a Boga grip and put 'em in the esky. ?

Cheers Phill

NQCairns
03-10-2003, 09:05 AM
What great news, all the best for the future, and many more fish.nq

Chrisso
03-10-2003, 11:36 AM
Good to hear. :)You can't stop a good fisherman. ;)

craigie
03-10-2003, 01:36 PM
[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] ;D
Great to hear that you can still do the above ;)

Zeeke
03-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Good News.. was getting worried bout the old bugger.. only met him once and took him fishing that time, but he's a great bloke and a pretty good fisho too ;) tell him to Keep up the good work, the flathead are mocking him while hes still sitting there perving on the nurses and he has to teach them a lesson...

Tim

Fisherman02
03-10-2003, 05:18 PM
geez phill im hurt offended that u think i don't know mrs betty oops i mean mrs touchy ::) ;D i wonder how many nurses freddo has harassed :-X though
cheers jack

Brett_Finger
03-10-2003, 05:34 PM
tell the old bastard i said to get of his ass and get out of bed and go fishing... ;)
Hookin,Brett (The Big Fella)