PDA

View Full Version : Fishing - can anyone help?

Rob_and_Olita
08-10-2003, 08:04 AM
Hi, we are new to this forum so hello to you all.
We are heading off on a round Australia trip in a couple of weeks and first stop for fishing will be Ceduna and the Eyre Peninsula. Would love to hear from anyone that can put us onto some good fishing spots and even better if it is free or cheap camping.
We live in the goldfields now but we are both avid fishermen and this is our fist time to get away fishing for three years........OUCH!!! that hurt. :D

Glad of any info we can get.....thanks.

Olita

DaneCross
08-10-2003, 09:06 AM
Hi Guys,
Wish I could help, but don't know the area. All the best with your trip, it's something I dream of doing sometime.
As for the fishing, when you make it around to SE Qld we'll be full of handy hints ;)
Good luck,
DC

Rob_and_Olita
08-10-2003, 09:12 AM
Thanks DC......will look out for you when we get closer to your area......good luck with getting away on that trip,........you wont regret it.
cheers

blaze
08-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Hi
Can't help out with main land spots, but if ya going to drop into the best state ( really no need to say TASSIE as everbody knows that) get in touch and I will see if we cant put you onto some fish
cheers
blaze

Rob_and_Olita
08-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Thanks for that Blaze......appreciate it. We will be going over to Tassie 4 Feb till 4 April to get a taste of your fishing and anything else that is good......hope to catch up then
Olita

Jewmaster
09-10-2003, 04:06 AM
When you come to the worste place of all the NT, post another message and we may be able to orgainse a group trip or give you some helpfull info,

Rob_and_Olita
10-10-2003, 06:28 AM
thanks Jewmaster,

I will do that for sure. I have many fond memories of fishing at Borroloola but that was a long time ago now.

look forward to it.

cheers
Olita