PDA

View Full Version : To jewMASTER and all also admins//read

fishing_tails
15-10-2003, 09:05 AM
;D 8) ::) :P [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] hey jewmaster read it agree with you it does take too long for the results to come out so i post them early for you & everyone else..cheers .. p.s also admins could you add some fishing smilies if ya can get them thank you HERE'S THE RESULTS?..cheers Question: when is the best time 2 fish

*** This poll has now closed ***

early morning 25 (33.7%)
morning 5 (6.7%)
midday 3 (4%)
evening 14 (18.9%)
afternoon 5 (6.7%)
midnite 2 (2.7%)
or on the change of tides 20 (27%)

Total votes: 74

fishing_tails
15-10-2003, 09:09 AM
thanks 2 everyone that wrote in ...it helps me to understand mre about fishing i could'nt do without u guys/gals helping me cheers>>Fishing-tails ;) ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=hair2.gif] [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=heart.gif]

Lucky_Phill
15-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Who's the drongo who voted for midday ?

That's Beer O'clock round our way. The fishin's been done, cleaned and packed, boat washed, gut fed and time for a coldie.

Cheers Phill

Daintreeboy
15-10-2003, 02:59 PM
Maybe that's why they voted midday? Nothing like sittin in the boat enjoying a coldie and not having to get up and pull a damn fish in ;D ;D ;D

Kerry
16-10-2003, 05:43 AM
;D #8) #::) #:P #[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=happy2.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # .... p.s also admins could you add some fishing smilies if ya can get them

MORE smilies :o like for a start exactly what does that lot imply in this post anyway.

Nah, think you have too many smilies already [smiley=jester.gif]

Cheers, Kerry.