PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell???

fishing_tails
18-10-2003, 10:26 PM
What lures are the best and what works for you>>also what kind of bait helped you catch a decent size catch i'm still new to the game and would like to learn mre mainly leather jackets/yellow tail/flathead now>>just simple fish first then on 2 the harder stuff as i learn mre......sorry for asking here and sorry if i seem stupid..just wanting 2 learn..THANK U [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif] [smiley=help.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif] [smiley=help.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

fishing_tails
18-10-2003, 10:28 PM
BIG THANXX TO DAINTREE/LUCKY PHIL & ALL

Big_Kev
19-10-2003, 01:47 AM
The fresher the bait the better.Fish are fussy eaters just like us. ie;shxt bait=shxt fish.
Even if it is still alive. Livies ALWAYS catch the best fish.
As for lures it will depend on what you are targeting where,when and style.
Cheers Kev.

mackmauler
19-10-2003, 11:38 AM
the multi hook bait jigs with a tiny bit of squid on work well for me.

TimNQ
19-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Live bait.
I was introduced to using live bait a while ago and havnt gone back, theres almost always something willing to take a livey. If no luck on liveys like in a river for instance, i use some squid which never fails in hooking bream and cod and grunter and other species like that.
Tim
PS get your self a cast net, its a good investment.