PDA

View Full Version : BP/Meet n Greet Question

Touchy - R.I.P.
21-10-2003, 01:03 PM
G'day All,Pins come out of the thumb in the morning :o,all going well will be on the mend from then on,I have 2 weeks (first two in Nov.)at Bribie :D,was thinking perhaps I could make the M n G but wont know till the week before,IF I can make it has anyone got room on their site for a 4 man tent?as I'll not be booking in.The weekend also looks like a great cross section of famlies & fisho's so I dont think I should invite Betty should I be able to come,I would be up there on the Fri.so feedback welcome.Cheers Touchy.><>><> ><>.PS,WEBBY,Are you going?oh great freshwater guru ;D ;D ;D,Hope you hav'nt drank my bottle of green you got for me :P.

PinHead
21-10-2003, 01:08 PM
" bottle of green "..as in Stones Green Ginger Wine..Nectar of the Gods...needs some of that action..LOL

Lucky_Phill
21-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Yes Touchy you're covered. tent is under cover.

Phill

webby
21-10-2003, 03:52 PM
How you going, you little half thumbed devil ;D
Hows the typing going with the shortened hand ;D
Every thing been taken care of , the big drought on landing one of the slimey things is about to be broken.
Those two B.P. guru' s Sav and Cragie have put their reputations on the line that if i cannot land my first freshie fish, they'll swim naked around the camp ;D
And yes i still have your "Medicine" just letting it age a little ::)
Whats Jonno up too ???
regards

Zeeke
21-10-2003, 04:13 PM
this meet and greet sounds good, i hope u guys have a good time

Tim

Touchy - R.I.P.
22-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Sav n Cragie,NAKED :o :o :o :o,Crickey Spiderman bring me TWO bots of the good stuff. :D :D :D.T.><>.><>.><>.

sav
23-10-2003, 02:50 AM
Touchy, on that count you had better bring an extra bottle or two for me. Hide the women and children (and cameras) if Webby doesn't catch a fish.
Hope you can make it.
Regards
Sav