PDA

View Full Version : Wellington Point Boat Ramp

Big_Al_2
22-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Just after a little advice. It's been a while since I've launched from Wellington Point. I believe the Council was looking to block off the car park in the evening to keep the hoons out. Can someone advise if this is the case, and if yes, what hours the ramp/car park is inaccessible?

I suppose the nearest options are either Manly or Raby Bay.

Thanks

Allan

stevo
22-10-2003, 12:53 PM
As yet nothing has happened so it's still fine to use ramp at any time. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]Hope it stays that way too! [smiley=bobby.gif] [smiley=bobby.gif]

Big_Al_2
23-10-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks Stevo. Much appreciated. Looking to try get down late Sat evening/Sunday morning after getting the kids to all their sports and work commitments.

Allan

stevo
23-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Hi Allan, know that feeling very well. i took the kids out last sunday morn, caught a heap , which gave the kids alot of fun just no keepers. can't get out fishing this weekend because it's indy week and i get a leave pass for the whole weekend,no kids, no wife,just the footy team.someones got to do it. [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif] good luck for your trip [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]