PDA

View Full Version : The Last Word on Currigee

Lucky_Phill
24-10-2003, 01:34 PM
Date 20th October 2003
=Contact John TRAILL Location Carrara Sporting Complex. Telephone (07) 55817078
Your Reference Our Reference File No P>N>6918/328/16(P1) Address all correspondence to Chief Executive Officer
Gold Coast City Council

PO Box 5042 Gold Coast MC Qld 9729 Australia

Ph: (07) 5581 6000 Fax: (07) 5581 6346

Dear Mr. KLI ESE

Re:Camp Ranger at South Currigee Ph: (07) 55828211 Fax: (07) 5596 3653

Council is in receipt of your correspondence dated the 22nd September 2003. As per our telephone conversation after your initial correspondence, we were of the opinion that no further action was required by you and had the file marked accordingly.

We take this opportunity to apologise for the misunderstanding.

The ranger of South Currigee was made aware of your complaint and asked to furnish a response.
The response was forwarded to the Cordinator of South Stradbroke Island. The response was gathered from his diary entries made on the evening and the subsequent morning.

Council in no way condones actions as described by you, from its Contract Managers.

The Ranger has been reminded of his obligations and duties as detailed in his contract with Gold Coast City Council.

Council expects and demands the highest level of customer satisfaction from its contractors and employees, consequently, letters such as yours, that highlight these incidents, are taken very seriously and to this end Council thanks you for bringing this matter to their attention.

Should you require further information regarding this matter, please contact. Mr John TRAILL, 55817078, Supervisor, South Stradbroke Island.

Yours faithfully .
Paul Salter
MANAGER, BUSINESS SERVICES

Our Vision -Naturally; the world's best place to be.

Lucky_Phill
24-10-2003, 01:35 PM
2 wrongs don't make a right though !

Phill

jaybee
24-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeh well i was at a loss to why we had to pack up post haste, as i slept really well that night ;D and only 15 feet from the fire, but then i've been told i would sleep on a barbed wire fence, Didnt know the full story (sort off) until i read the posts later that night.
cheers