PDA

View Full Version : Information Luderick

digger
24-10-2003, 06:32 AM
I have Alvey Blckfish Reel and need any Information on Luderick as this is a new type of fishing for me, I want to have the same ability to catch as those who take this knowledge to their grave.
D.

imported_admin
24-10-2003, 07:01 AM
Hi

For a starting point have a look at the Luderick section of Becoming a Beter Fisherman produced by Alvey and Snyder, at http://www.ausfish.com.au/babf.html

PAUL_SIMPSON
25-10-2003, 03:01 AM
digger,
finding someone to teach you or give you a few spots to try is rarer than rocking horse poo but if you achieve this it's probably most rewarding fishing you can try.it was my 4th trip before i caught my first and i had a teacher.if you've had no luck in someone helping you please look me up next june and we'll arrange something,unless your extremely lucky this nigger season is well over.
bream reaper

matty_e
25-10-2003, 04:02 AM
it realy depends on where you live bream_reaper. they are still landing heaps of niggers at sussex inlet. NSW south coast.

ba229
25-10-2003, 04:43 AM
And down here at Newcastle they are still about too.

leeroy_6
25-10-2003, 05:50 AM
I had a top session last sun. bagged 3 in half hour....then my mate (whom taught me how to chase niggers) joined me and we bagged 8 between us...gave up cause we had a decent feed each. No more than an hour south of Sydney.
My advice is check out fishing mags for articles on Blackfishing and as the bream reaper says, try to get someone to teach you....I was very lucky in this way...It's a great form of fishing and is very rewarding to land that first 'nigger'....
Best of luck.