PDA

View Full Version : wind

opimax
30-10-2003, 04:38 AM
when is this f@#%g wind going to stop i think enough is enough. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

jaybee
30-10-2003, 04:41 AM
When people stop posting when they are going fishing lol. yeh strange for this time of year eh.
cheers

snappa
30-10-2003, 04:47 AM
opimax lee

hi the f%%king wind. i sent you a pm
what you think ???
gary rang rang last nite about the closure of shallow tempest to fishing
keith hall attented and told gary our respone time is min.
SERIOUS SHIT
for the sake a couple of sharks :o :o
i know i should not say that ;)

bj
30-10-2003, 05:27 AM
Your not alone there.This bloody strong windy weather is starting to annoy me big time.I've had boat fuelled and ready to go,tackle rigged and ready to go,fresh bait some caught and some bought and it has all ended up in the freezer.The couple of days that may have been o'k I had other things to attend to.Is this the longest period of this kind of windy weather we have had? I can't remember it this bad and for Soooooo long.May be i'll take up bowls.

peewee
30-10-2003, 05:35 AM
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
.cheap fishing gear for sale,never used,.......and apparently never will be!
Might join ya BJ,what bowls club we gonna go to?

(think the guy who told me to "go fly a kite" really meant it!)
[smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif] [smiley=wut.gif]

mackmauler
30-10-2003, 06:42 AM
This time of year with big jacks on offer in the rivers who cares if its windy ;D, or what about a barra trip for a few days to one of the dams? fishing is fishing its all good, just try another type :D :D

whiteman
30-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Went out on the surfski yesterday late just before we were hit by a thunderstorm. Glassy conditions with 2-3' wind swell. Uncrowded - as you'd expect surfing 50k north of Townsville!

So, the wind has been useful for something!

snappa
30-10-2003, 09:39 AM
mackm ..........

NO :P
refuse to fish the creeks and rivers >:(
did that many moons ago, ::) when i would sit and dream of having a large boat so i could go offshore ???
i will leave all the jacks to you. ;D

jaybee
30-10-2003, 01:34 PM
I don't beleive this, just recieved an sms from my bro up mooloolaba, gone fishingwell it can like that up there in a wind :'(
cheers

aido
30-10-2003, 02:17 PM
i'm comming home to wello pt this weekend.
checking www.bom, looks like 25-30 westish all
weekend. ho hum, anoth weekend amusing the missus,
:D :D :D :P :P :P :D :D :D

Kerry
30-10-2003, 03:52 PM
All part of the new fishing regulations and green zones, 30% green and 70% wind ;D

Cheers, Kerry.

jaybee
30-10-2003, 04:31 PM
Kerry you sure you havent got anything to do with this :-X ??? ???