PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Bundy!!!

Finnie
28-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Hi All,

Just got myself a job in Bundaberg, sunny QLD and so it looks like I'll be sampling some of your fish in the very near future!!!

I've had a quick look on the web for some of the fishing gossip and have a smile on my face already! Any tips or locations you might have for a newcomer up there would be welcome (and I got the "passports and beer left at he Dingo fence on the way in" tip you gave to MickSA - thanks!!!!).

I hope to catch some of you for a coldie and a fish in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
Finnie

Brett_Finger
28-10-2003, 06:17 AM
Finnie,
what sort of fishing are ya into fella???
you never know who lives in Bundy... ;D
Hookin,Brett ;)

neptune
29-10-2003, 04:33 AM
Between you and me Brett, we should have it covered.

Brett_Finger
29-10-2003, 09:43 AM
Neptune,
i could not agree more mate. ;)
Hookin,Brett ;D

Finnie
30-10-2003, 04:32 PM
G'day,

I'm land-based at the moment....and have been having some fun lately chasing Mulloway off the beaches in N.NSW. But I'm up for a bit of everything, beaches, estuaries, rivers, bait, lures......hell, I even spend some time planting flies up the back of my head every now and then!

Does this mean you two have caught all the fish in Bundy and I'm gonna have to look elsewhere?!

Cheers,
Finnie

Brett_Finger
31-10-2003, 03:19 AM
Finnie,
you'll be right mate,plenty of options here,and i mean PLENTY!!
once you get settled mate,shoot me a private message here and we'll jump in my boat and go seee if we can get you hooked up to a Jack on Lure/Fly/Softie.
Hookin,Brett

neptune
31-10-2003, 03:28 AM
Finnie, if your after more excitement than rivers and estuaries can provide, let me know and we can arrange something (above or below the water).
Cheers neptune.

Finnie
01-11-2003, 05:16 AM
Thanks for that! I'll definitely drop you two a message when I get up there and get settled in.............. sounds like the fishing's gonna be good ;D

Cheers,
Finnie