PDA

View Full Version : For AUSFISH meaning of

Kerry
09-11-2003, 03:20 PM
"This field only accepts numbers from 0-9"

What field? what's the error measage referring to? anything that was typed in reply to a post simply vanishes into error land.

Cheers, Kerry.

rickraider
09-11-2003, 03:50 PM
what ??? ???

striker
09-11-2003, 03:53 PM
A

rickraider
09-11-2003, 03:58 PM
b

imported_admin
09-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Don't see any problem Kerry.

Can you explain it a bit more for me.

Are you using the Quick Reply or the full reply ?

Or is it something else you are refering to ?

Kerry
10-11-2003, 02:13 AM
Steve, generally use the <Reply> from the Pages# line. Type things in the window, hit the <Post> button and quite regularly get that message. Go back using Browser button, simply returns a blank window as if one had just hit the reply button. Based on the occurances of this occuring have got in the habit now of highlighting then a copy prior to <post>.

Not dealing with numbers (0-9) in the post context so I'm assuming it's something to do with functions after hitting <Post> ?

Cheers, Kerry.

imported_admin
10-11-2003, 03:57 AM
Kerry, I can't get it to do it whenever I post up a reply and have not had anyone else ever comment that it is happening to them.

Is it happening in a particular section of the chat boards ?

Kerry
10-11-2003, 05:12 AM
No particular section that I've noticed but once it drops it bundle then it generally will do the same thing trying to re-post and even going right back to the main page and bringing things up again doesn't really fix it.

Come back latter and things work fine. I'll take more particular attention to things that look different.

Cheers, Kerry.