PDA

View Full Version : Faust Dam- lost tackle box (pt2)

Mad_Barry
12-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Well wouldn't ya know it !!

As an update to this post,

http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General;action=display;num=10660575 85

Just letting you's know the bloody thing was found on the weekend drifting in the shallow waters in one of the bays, by one of the local property owners #:o

it sounds like it must have had partial bouyancy & been "floating" just under the surface for the past mth or so, and has been blown into the shallows.

The property owner just rang my mate, from the details in the wallet & they arranged for him to grab some of the money out of the wallet, buy himself a carton, & send the box on freight back home #8)

I can't see why most items inside won't be in good condition, being fresh water #;D, aside from the phone of course #::). & maybe the handful of new abu spares & bearings will be a bit sad as well.

Fitzy, Richard also just said on the phone, that he owes you back some lures #;D ;D..... & a few beers #;D & is looking forward to catching up. # #

Fitzy
12-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Mate that's excelent news! Bloody good to see some honesty out there, but most folks up there are like that. Tell Richard I'll hit him up for a scotch next time we cross paths, until then, he'll get better use out of them lures than I will. He best hang onto them (or lose them to fish). Faust 2004 maybe?? ;D

Cheers,

Fitzy..