PDA

View Full Version : The mysterious disappearance of Lucky Phill

Nugget
09-11-2003, 04:02 AM
NEWS FLASH - Regular ausfish chat participant Lucky Phill has not been seen on the chat boards for two weeks.
His last known whereabouts was the 4BC studio on Talking Fishing.

Where is Lucky Phill ? - Has he disappeared into cyber space, is he using a different name, has he put his lycras on back the front and done permanent damage?

Dave ><>
PS - no reward offered.

Jew_Chaser
09-11-2003, 04:45 AM
I heard his wife took his lycras off him and he won't be seen outside the house in anything else.

Someone else told me he achieved his lifelong goal and caught a fish so no longer needed to talk to us.

Jeff

Fordo
09-11-2003, 07:51 AM
I heard he has gotten himself an Agent, and is in the US looking for a Chat Show deal

peewee
09-11-2003, 09:04 AM
Fordo,where u hear that??
Last time i saw him,he was down the local op-shop, rumaging thru' the lycra rack.. :o :o :o

landy1
10-11-2003, 11:42 AM
He's in LA working with Britnay Spears on her new videoclip 'cameltoe'

shano
10-11-2003, 01:59 PM
not britney spears, fanny pack sings it unless britney has just released her own version or maybe lucky phill did ;D

peterbo3
10-11-2003, 03:49 PM
Would CANNIBALS [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] be involved in this? ??? There have been sightings of very hungry people at Southside boat ramps.

Big_Kev
10-11-2003, 04:44 PM
I heard that the all balcks are looking for some aussie blood for a taste.
Perhaps they got to him.
They sure have wallabies worried.

Fitzy
10-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Just in......
Latest report is that he was seen working the drive through at MacDonalds. :P Elvis is there also.

bugman
11-11-2003, 04:55 AM
The sad part is he can't read us takin the piss out of him yet. # ;D ;D ;D. He's back online this week so hit him hard while he's down.

I think he won't turn up to work for a week because he'll have to go through every single post and read what was said and then post a reply. He can't let Jaybee's post numbers get away from him now can he.

PS he's not allowed to wear the lycra pants around Leanne anymore. She just can't stand the manliness :P :P

ba229
11-11-2003, 08:05 AM
i don't beleive lucky phill actually ever existed. It was someone else (like jaybee) posting answers that agreed with other people (like jaybee) to make themselves sound good.
No offence jaybee but the games up. no more pretending to be two seperate people.

landy1
11-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Found him
cheers
Mick

mackmauler
11-11-2003, 01:53 PM
Phill needs a power pack for a hewlett packard computer the reward for producing one may well be the reappearance of lucky phill :o

four_stroke
11-11-2003, 03:43 PM
belive Lucky Phill 8) was spied [smiley=beatnik.gif] (in his lycra booty) by some queer guys [smiley=hair.gif] [smiley=hair2.gif] looking for a sailor & they are now grooming him [smiley=beatnik.gif] for australian idol 2 [smiley=jester.gif]

Lucky_Phill
12-11-2003, 01:23 PM
All right you Ferets #I'm back. # # # #:P

All of the above posts are true in one way or another, except for Micks ( Landys ), #caught me just getting out of the water and it was cold, so the appendage had shrunk # :o # # # # ;)

Of all the years I've had computers, this is the first hic-up I've had. #Although HP is a good brand, I can't replace the power pack with anything but genuine, and that had to come from the States.

So, now you've all had a good laugh, let's get back to the business of fishing.

While I was offline, I fished various places including the Council Chambers for some great Whiting and last weekend, plucked the beautiful waters of Hervey Bay. #Fan-bloody-tastic.

Now, looking forward to this weekends trip to the bay in search of Pelagic Speedsters. #Also the BP #M & G. #The Xmas function. and any little excursion in between.

OH< by the way, the little Stessl has her name sticker on now.

" #Look out for the #" " # Skanky #Hoe #" #"

cheers, lovers of Ferets and Fishes...........Phill

Nugget
12-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Glad you were able to work out which plug went to what connector Phill.
Glad to see you back as well.

Dave ><>
PS - I may have started the post but don't blame me for the content.

imported_admin
12-11-2003, 03:52 PM
Phill

Welcome back.

Mate, its not the name you chose for the boat, or the font you asked for it to be done in that has me worried.

But what is the go with the colour ;D

http://www.ausfish.com.au/sticker/show_image.php?custom1=SKANKY%20HOE&custom2=Deep%20Pink&custom3=FuzzyCootie.ttf&bg_color=255|255|255

webby
12-11-2003, 03:59 PM
Been watching to much "Mash' he's after those "Hot Lips", plus on the cold wintery nights off Mud, he can look at the reflections in the water, and the dreams will keep him going all night. ;D
regards