PDA

View Full Version : Another Job for a Junior

Lucky_Phill
14-11-2003, 11:50 AM
Phil,

I noticed someone has put a post on Ausfish advertising a job at a tackle shop, we are looking for a young fella for a storeman here at work,is there any chance you could put a post on Ausfish for me,maybe some Ausfish members son might be looking for a job.

I realise that Ausfish is not a job advertising site,so if you think it's not appropriate it doesnt matter.I tell ya its so hard to find a young bloke of 18-20 years old that actually wants to work and get there hands dirty,they are all happy to sit in an air con office and do computer work all day,but its hard to get them to actually get off there ### and do some real work.

Anyway,if you can put something up that would be great,if not,it doesnt matter.

I can be contacted on 3890 3188

PS: You will be happy to know I am just about out of crackers!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Jensen
Qld Sales
TEN CATE NICOLON AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Ph 07 3890 3188 Fax 07 3890 3577

PO Box 2144 TINGALPA QLD 4173
Unit B, 227 Fleming Road, HEMMANT QLD 4174

So, fellow Ausfishers, anyone you know that would suit this. It involves driving a forklift as well as stores work.

The ' crackers ' jibe is for the little ' bangs ' he throws over his fence to my place and go BANG, especially when I'm in the shower or otherwise distracted.

Cheers Phill

bugman
15-11-2003, 05:18 AM
Phil,

"they are all happy to sit in an air con office and do computer work all day,but its hard to get them to actually get off there ### and do some real work."

Because I'm such a nice bloke I've taken the liberty of assuming you weren't talking about me.

Because if you were, then I'd have to sit at my lovely computer desk with a nasty frown on my face and write you a stern email. I'd like to take you out the back and give you a firm flogging but I've found that by sitting on my ### all day in front of a computer in an air con office has really sapped my physical strength.

Nasty letter following.

Bugman

Big_Kev
15-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Ooooh, Nasty letter I bet that scared you Phil.