PDA

View Full Version : It's all over

Nugget
16-11-2003, 10:29 AM
It's a well known fact that once you hit 34 - it's all over.
It shrivels and no longer has a use.
Pregnancy moves to the male - at least the gut makes you look pregnant and all your hair falls out - oh it's too late... - Fitzy.

Happy birthday for Sunday you old codger!

Dave ><>
PS - I have a few great ideas for a comb over hair style that might look good on you!

nofrills
16-11-2003, 12:21 PM
nugget
i think i noticed your birthday on the notice board a little while ago.cant remember what your age was exactly but think it was mid 40s.
i remember thinkin to myself at the time gees hes that old :o and i thought it would be much kinder to your weary old bones if 4BC moved the fishin show to around 9 0'clock especially in winter.
name withheld 8)

Fitzy
16-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Dave, I'm hitting the town tonight. See what I can troll up. I might end up asleep up on the steps of 4BC by about 5am. Recon you can make me a coffee when you get there?

Comb over? Struth mate, I aint that bad yet am I? Works for Norman Gunston. Anyways, if you want to waste your hormones on growing hair, go for it. I've got better uses for mine thankyou. ;D

Fitzy..

Nugget
16-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Mate - the kettles on - Ausfish Steve will be there co-hosting the Show so he can prop you up.

Hey nofrills - they day I can't get it up - my body I mean - to go fishing, is the day I'll check out.

9.00am fishing show - sounds nice but would interupt my mid morning nap!

Dave ><>
PS - Sorry you had to "tone" that down Steve - I obviously used the wrong words... - slap my wrist!

imported_admin
17-11-2003, 07:11 AM
Happy Birthday Fitzy, hope you have a good day with the family.

caveman
17-11-2003, 08:03 AM
shit i cant wait till i loose my hair it will save me getting it cut every month

Fitzy
17-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Happy Birthday Fitzy, hope you have a good day with the family.

Thanks Steve. Sporting a hang over today :-X but am heading out for a night session on the bass tonight.

Fitz..

Fitzy
17-11-2003, 09:18 AM
shit i cant wait till i loose my hair #it will save me getting it cut every month

Fair call Caveman, can buy an extra lure every month! ;D

fitz..

mono
17-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Are you only that old Fitzy? I know a young girl that said you told her you were 21! Or maybe she meant you only felt like 21. Happy Birthday mate.

Fitzy
18-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Are you only that old Fitzy? I know a young girl that said you told her you were 21! Or maybe she meant you only felt like 21. Happy Birthday mate.
Thanks Mark,
Mate that's what I tell them all........ ;D Whatever works.

BTW- Need to arrange a trip out with you mate. Will try your mobile again.

Cheers,

Fitz..