PDA

View Full Version : Yewcumma, Yewcumma ...

CHRIS_aka_GWH
23-11-2003, 05:18 AM
Yewcumma waltzing Matilda with me !!! ;D ;D ;D [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]
WALLABY - WALLABY - WALLABY
GO YOU GOOD THINGS !!!

jimbamb
23-11-2003, 09:31 AM
Mate.
Must be related to the Ubugas.....

Ubuga left foot in ubuga left foot out!!!!!!!!! [smiley=wut.gif]

DaneCross
23-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Mother nature's done her best to turn on a 'typical English day' down there in Sydney - hope it doesn't work in their favour.
Keep the penalties down and the Aussies will get up [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
... Waltzing matilda...

Gorilla_in_Manila
23-11-2003, 10:51 AM
Go ANDY!

Andy sat,
Andy watched,
Andy waited for the Poms to fail ..... ;D

caveman
23-11-2003, 01:51 PM
well i got to say is thank god its over so now the fishing shows & other programs will be back in their time slots so you can pick up the guide and know when their on

Big_Kev
23-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Go Wallaby Go!!!!

craigie
25-11-2003, 02:11 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Great match, Rugby was the real winner on the night ;)

PinHead
25-11-2003, 03:02 PM
wow caveman..what fishing shows? Do you mean that people actually watch Rexxy kissing fish ?
And what other good shows? The only thing I ever watch on free to air is the news..would die without the Foxtel.

craigie
25-11-2003, 03:13 PM
G'day Pinhead, I'm partial to a bit of Foxtel myself, have you seen the Yanky Fishing show, It's called Totally Hooked or Hooked on Paradise or something like that. Two blokes and 4 Bikini Clad spunks fishing exotic locations around Florida.
It's reality television based around fishing !!! Look it up in your Foxtel guide and check it out. Much more visually stimulating than the "Bearded Burbler"

Cheers craigie.