PDA

View Full Version : New Fishing Regs Full Length Stickers Available

Mudcrab
09-12-2003, 02:05 PM
THE ONLY ONES YOU WILL EVER GET!!
We have a huge supply of brand new 80 cm measurable ruler shape stickers incorporating all the new regs effective from Dec 13th. DPI have advised they have no intentions as yet of producing anything along these lines. These are in glossy red/white and include all the fish species, sizes, bag limits and most other basic stuff you need to know. Stick 'em on the transom somewhere and rest easy! Normal cost is $6.50 but Ausfish folks can have them for $6.00 each. Wow!
Paying such a small amount is a tad difficult as we do not run credit card facilities. So,

1. # Include a 50 cent stamp (we supply the envelopes)
2. # A cheque favour of VMR Victoria Point for $6
3. # A money Order as above
4. # Stick the cash in the mail and hope we get it! I have no
# # #idea how to mail a $1.00 coin either!
5. # Get a warm feeling all over by sending a $10 note so we
# # #gets to keep the change!
6. # Drop into our Base any weekend and buy some
7. # Re read option 5) above
8. # Buy five for $30.00, sell them to your mates and keep
# # #the profit! Now we're talking!!
9. # Did you miss 5) above?
10. #We can do pretty big orders in bulk if anybody is
# # #interested........

The address for mailing is care of me, that way I will have it/them out the next day!

Mr. I D Fischer
10 Captains Court
Raby Bay Qld 4163
0407 029 704

Ratsack
10-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Do you have reciprocial rights with other marine rescue organisations. Could we do a deal through this channel

searaider
14-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Isn't it amazing how the DPI seem to have no intention of producing any type of measuring device after bringing in such confusing new regulations .
It's a good thing that orginisations like Marine Rescue Victoria Point are looking out for the Fisherman .
I'll definately be getting a couple of their measuring stickers .

Peter
Searaider 2

webby
14-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Not putting a dampner on your great support to boaties vmr, but the way the regulations are changing like the weather lately, the best ones i've seen are blanks with no fish names on them only the cm marking. ;D.
Also saw springwood marines new ones and they already had some incorrect info on them, must have cost a fortune.
Might be a good idea vmr to put ones out with all revelant 27mhz and vhf call freq's on and also a big red phone number for Dpi , so we can phone in when ever we catch something on any particular day to find out what the correct size at the present moment ;D.
Anway keep up the good work Vmr.
regards

mackmauler
15-12-2003, 02:36 AM
lol webby ;D