PDA

View Full Version : Talking Fishing Dec 13

Nugget
13-12-2003, 12:01 PM
I've been given 2 hours Sat and 2 hours Sun for this weekend's Show: 5 - 7am both days.
Lots of callers have not been able to get through on the phones over the past few weeks, so this should give them a better opportunity.

I'll have Mark Elmer - Fisheries manager that formulated the policy relating to the new Coral Reef Fin Fish regs on the phone after 6.30am.

We'll also be talking to Tony Ham - Boating and Fisheries Patrol Officer on the enforcement of the new regulations at about 6.45am.

Dave Bateman Sunfish Executive Officer will also comment on the changes at about 5.45am.

Anglers will be able to pick up a free crab measuring stick and copy of the regulations brochure this weekend - listen to Talking Fishing to find out where.

Dave ><>

Big_Kev
13-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Sounds like you have some more takers to come on and talk now that you are on later as well Dave.
Hope it works out good so you can get the extra time every week.
All the best Kev.

rickraider
14-12-2003, 02:12 AM
tony ham is a good bloke say hello from rick

agnes_jack
14-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Turned out a good show dave.
Im sure that a lot of people are just that bit more confident about the new regs after that. Quite a few questions were answered and hearing the views of others always makes things a little easier to understand. Thanks to nugget for his efforts in organizing these shows, it all helps our cause.

Tony

Nugget
14-12-2003, 06:14 AM
Thanks to all the Ausfish members that spoke on air - Lucky Phill even got in there twice - thanks mate.

It all comes down to what you the angler want - I can only guess unless you grab me by the ear and say.
Always looking for ideas and comment.

Thanks again.
Dave ><>

clutter
14-12-2003, 08:13 AM
Enjoyed it very much. Look forward to tomorrows.

Clutter

Chrisso
14-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Was a good show Nugget and I will be listening into the show from now on. Very Informational. :) ;D

Chrisso

searaider
14-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Nugget ,
Top show this morning .
As always I'll be tuning in again this morning .
I don't know how you will ever get any time to go fishing ,but I hope the show stays with the 2 hour format .
Regards
Peter
Searaider 2

gif
16-12-2003, 02:13 AM
If you like the 2 hours and the show - sure congratulate Dave.

But you could also write to the decision maker - 4bc management at

http://www.4bc.com.au/pages/feedback.cfm?menu_id=78

Gary