PDA

View Full Version : HO HO HO

webby
18-12-2003, 04:23 PM
Just though i'd wish everyone on Ausfish a Happy Christmas and all that stuff.
Thanks to Mr Steve Brown for running a great site, along with all his hired help ;D .
regards

jeffo
18-12-2003, 04:57 PM
:) yeah what brian said :) merry christmas... and if your on the roads take care.

spike2
19-12-2003, 01:03 AM
jez webby l didnt know you had a sensitive :o merry chrismas to all , hope sanata brings us less pairs of jocks / lcyra tights ;D and more fishing gear . l have really enjoyed everyones company on ausfish this year ,there has been plenty of laughs and heaps of info . have a happy and safe xmas everyone

cheers spike

Brett_Finger
19-12-2003, 02:33 AM
have a safe and happy X-mass to all Ausfish members you make our job a easy one.
kindest regards from my family and I.
Hookin,Brett ;D

Barrymundi
19-12-2003, 03:51 AM
:)A Merry and Safe Christmas to everyone at Ausfish. :)

Thank you Steve and crew for maintaining a great forum and to all who contribute.

Wishing for a lot of rain and better Barra fishing next year and more time to fish.

;D Alan ;D

basserman
19-12-2003, 03:58 AM
MERRY :) XMAS :)

Hope you all have fun and catch the ones you want
i know i will be trying and trying and trying and trying! :)

Chrisso
19-12-2003, 04:15 AM
Merry Christmas to all :) and a very big thank you to Steve Brown who has created the best chatroom on the net. ;)

Have a good one. :D

Chris

Lucky_Phill
19-12-2003, 01:39 PM
May your Xmas stockings be filled with all things " Lycra ".

Onya Steve ! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

To the usual suspects, all the best.

To the newbies, get more involved !

To the visitors to this site, you're always welcome. ;D

The all the ausfish fisherfolk I met for the first time this year, cheers ><> ><>

To those Freshwater Ferets........... [smiley=hammer.gif]

To our northern cousins, Cockroaches, Mexicans, Crow Eaters, Sandgropers, Apple Islanders and Territorians and even those overseas folk who love to fish, a merry christmas to you all and hope that you realise that we ( Yes us Queenslanders ) are living in one of only two States to be...........Queensland, and Pissed !

OH ! did I say that ? [smiley=oops.gif]

Cheers Phill

craigie
19-12-2003, 02:27 PM
Merry Christmas to all out there in Ausfish World ;)
Thanks for an exciting fishing year and for teaching me your hard earned knowledge.
Next years resolutions, catch a Canal Jack, Jumpnpin Jewie and a Bay Snapper ::) ::) ::) ;D

And a special big cheer to you Mr Brown ;), Your Site is 'FLYING' !!!!

Regards

Santa Craigie ;D

Reefmaster
19-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Hey fishos
Merry Xmas everyone and what ever the plans are for the festive season ( i hope fishing) that you all enjoy and take it easy on the water and roads
Mr Ausfish - Steve i thankyou for a great site which keeps me amused and informed on our favourite passtime. ok Phill the amusement part goes to you ;D.
Looking forward to meeting more Ausfish members through out next year and if you havent been to M&G before because your shy, dont know anybody or dont fish to the lengths that others mite happen to do doesnt mean your not going to be welcomed and involved with others. I went for my first, it was great to put faces to names and talk fishing and drink and drink and drink abit more and did i mention drinking ;D Hey even if dont fish much,all you need to know is how to sink massive amounts of alcohol and you will get along with everyone just fine. Hey i think you all might be alcoholics ::)
Cheers and Merry Xmas
Greg

sharkbait
19-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Merry christmas all, hope 2004 brings good times and good fishing to you all.

aquarius
19-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Another year nearly over and this site justs gets better and better all the time......Congratulations Steve Brown for maintaining this very informative fishing site.......looking forward to the 2004 ausfish photo;s write ups etc.
A Merry Christmas to all you folks out there in the ausfish world. :)
Cheers Brent

bugman
20-12-2003, 03:46 AM
Yep ... ditto to everything that's been said before - except the Lycra >:(

Great to fish with so many from these parts over the year and I hope to expand on that next year.

Lets hope Steve can keep this place running for a long time to come.

If anyone is fishing off Caloundra over Xmas and sees a couple of blokes on a jetski with mackeral hanging off the back being terrorised by a big Noah .... please come and give us a hand [smiley=end.gif]

Safe fishing to you all.

Bugman

wizard
22-12-2003, 04:22 PM
HO HO HO and Merry Christmas
Be good to each other and have a safe and wonderful christmas

"And may the great weight on the bottom of your line not be the plug"

Cheers everyone Wizard

blaze
22-12-2003, 04:44 PM
merry chrismas to all
cheers
blaze

imported_admin
23-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas.

:) :) :) :) :)

http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishy/images/clam14.gif

http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishy/images/clam26.jpg

http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishy/images/clam38.jpg

http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishy/images/clam48.jpg

http://www.ausfish.com.au/fishy/images/clam65.jpg

bj
23-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year to all,and thank you Steve for a great site, I've learned a lot from it.Happy Fishing.

WHITTO
23-12-2003, 02:39 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]Thanks Steve for your help over the last year,keep up the excellent work with this site,Cheers and Good Fishing ,A Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and all uses of this site,have a great year to All. Whitto [smiley=2thumbsup.gif].

shano
23-12-2003, 02:43 PM
merry x-mas everyone!!!

Volvo
23-12-2003, 03:45 PM
:)And a very Merry Christmas to all from me also..
A happy new Year n Drive safe..
Cheers
Volvo

anu
23-12-2003, 05:17 PM
merry christmas and happy new year every1, thanks to everyone who has helped me learn to fish better and offered support
cheers
anu

Zeeke
23-12-2003, 05:24 PM
yes.. a Merry Xmas everyone..

Tim

Touchy - R.I.P.
24-12-2003, 02:58 AM
You dont have to put on a fake white beard Zeeke we know its you :o,To all fello fisho's a very merry christmas & my your eskies open often in 2004.I have sent my xmas letter to santa telling him how good I have been in the hope he will grant me my wish for a pair of lycra tights ::),you know the ones with the built in padded front that one of our fearless team models for us at the meet n greets 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D.Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

jimbamb
24-12-2003, 06:54 AM
GREETINGS TO ALL.
I HOPE SANTA BRINGS LOTS OF RODS REELS AND LURES
MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING TIGHT LINES AND MANY HOURS OF ENJOYMENT WHILST DRAGIN EM IN!!
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

nonibbles
24-12-2003, 11:42 AM
Merry Christmas to all involved with the best fishing site on the net! Be safe, & tight lines!

Big-D
25-12-2003, 04:28 AM
Merry Chirstmas to all you fishos, and hope you all have Happy new year.

NeilD
25-12-2003, 02:20 PM
A merry and safe christmas to all. Tight lines, full pots and plenty of cold beers.

Cheers Neil

jaybee
25-12-2003, 05:19 PM
A Merry Christmas to all, and this cynical bathtub will be back next year, ;D be safe take care.
Cheers
Joe

sav
25-12-2003, 06:50 PM
And a merry christmas to all AusFish supporters. Only 1hr 15 min to go. Just put the kids presents under the tree.
Replaced Andrews tent which got wrecked in the storm at our last M&G at BP.
Bring on 2004.
Regards
Sav