PDA

View Full Version : Fishing trip and holiday

Zeeke
09-01-2004, 12:40 PM
i recently got myself a car as i posted in the boating forums "My New Money Pit" anyways, in the first week of February my mate Raef and i plan on doing a 5 to 10 day trip as a trip and holiday in one.. we are thinking fishing as far as bundy, cuz its only a few hours away and such, spend more time fishing then driving and such, but we saw a spot.. Shoalwater Bay up a bit further.. anyways.. that would be our limit as far as we go.. anyways.. we are after some suggestions on good spots to try and are fairly easy to access from the Sunshine Coast to Bundy.. also good camping grounds where we can hire a caravan or bungalo for a night.. we'll most probably be towing my boat up.. so any ideas??

Tim

mackmauler
09-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Shoalwater sounds good Tim, based at plum tree, there has been quiet a lot of interest with other members from the site, getting a house for a fortnight would be a steal between a few of us.

Zeeke
09-01-2004, 01:49 PM
alright.. maybe if a few wanna organisw a week or 2 up there..

Tim

rasta
10-01-2004, 09:56 PM
try turkey beach i just got back and the mackeral where going crazy around the channel markers and you dont need a big boat and the access is easy. Well worth a look let us know how you go.