PDA

View Full Version : qld elections feedback

jaybee
21-01-2004, 07:24 AM
Online opinion poll are requesting more feedback if anyone is interested, i recieved this email from them last night.
We will be holding two focus groups this week and I am wondering if you are available for one of them. The first will be at 7:30 this Tuesday, 20th January, and the second will be on this Wednesday at the same time. Focus groups run for an hour and a half approximately. To participate you would need access to the Internet from about 7:15 pm that evening until 9:00 p.m. on whichever night you choose.

The process is quite informal and participants invariably say they enjoy themselves. Essentially we will just be chatting about the election, the politicians, and your views of them. Afterwards we will publish the transcript and do an analysis of your feedback. The process is completely confidential and your identity will be protected.

I would really appreciate it if you could help. It will increase the effectiveness of the project considerably.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Graham Young

P.S. Don't forget to let friends and colleagues know about the questionnaire at www.ozelections.com - we need continuing feedback from new people all through the election.

Gazza
21-01-2004, 07:55 AM
hmmmm....received same ??? Jaybee.

not sure who GY is ,or from , no real drama ,as the election is short ,i don't need to participate in a "what the pollie should say game"

longterm , sure ,i'll open my big mouth ,as per usual ;)