PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

Remedy
04-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum, I'm heading over to Brisbane real soon for studies,so i would like to ask pros here about fishing in Brisbane...
1)I planned to bring my TLD 15 and Charter special 2000 over, would it be enough for boat fishing?

2)I will be bringing some light tackles over too, any good spots to recomend?

3)Should I bring my fly fishing set and surfcasting set over too?

agnes_jack
05-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Gday Remedy
Sounds like the gear you have would be just what the doctor ordered for the brissie area, and yes I would bring your light gear, surf gear and fly gear if you feel you will have time to use it. There are opportunities for most styles of fishing in and around Brissie. I will leave the where to's for the local guys down that way and I'm sure they will point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the site, there are a great bunch of fisherpeople with a wealth of knowledge on all aspects of our sport.

Regards, Tony ;)

Remedy
05-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Thks man, i'm can't wait to wet my lines in aussie waters :)

Jeremy
06-02-2004, 03:19 AM
If you are interested in joining a local Brisbane sportfishing club, check out our web page at:
http://www.ansaqld.com.au/~brisclub/

Jeremy

Touchy - R.I.P.
06-02-2004, 03:32 AM
G'Day There Remedy,Welcome to the site,what part of the world are you from & where will you be doing your study?,Plenty of fishing options in & around Brisbane to check out when you get here,keep us posted eh!.Cheers Touchy 8).><> ><> ><>.