PDA

View Full Version : CRABS .... beware

snappa
06-02-2004, 03:11 PM
g`day

I finally dug out my once beloved tinnie, “Clark Cutter” from under the mango tree. Removed all sorts of things and creatures that had made it their home #:o
Replaced the fuel and cleaned the filter, maybe I should replace it, #??? after 4 pulls, the motor fired into life and I disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke, but after a couple of coughs and sputters, :( the 25 hp Merc returned to a smooth idle, #;D not bad for a motor that has not been started for.13 months. #:-X

Bugga the beacons and the macks i'am going crabbing until the snappa arrive.

So when the wind BLOWS I'll be up the CREEK #::)

DaneCross
06-02-2004, 03:23 PM
UUGGGHHH! You own 2 boats?? I have enough trouble with one! Ahh well, one day dano, one day... ;)
jelous,
Dane

Lucky_Phill
06-02-2004, 03:57 PM
That looks the perfect rig to come to the M & G in Peter.

I'll see you at the ramp at 4am to get those crabs !

Not those crabs ...eh !

Ah well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers Phill

buggerit
06-02-2004, 04:03 PM
I was about to start my own post but now i'll just borrow yours .Would like to wet the crab pots this weekend . any suggestions appreciated .

Big_Kev
06-02-2004, 04:23 PM
We all know the KELLOGS.
Whats the name of this prestigious vessel?
SANATARIUM.
Or maybe COCOPOOPS.
Oh I know JUST RIGHT.
LOL Kev.

mackmauler
06-02-2004, 04:28 PM
LMAO,onya Kev ;D

MICHAELG
06-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Snappa(Peter)

I see the Butterworth clan has grown 1 more. Oh well looks like Andrew wont be comin prawning with me for a while

Michael

snappa
06-02-2004, 05:42 PM
michael g

i'am sure andrew will slip a trip in prawning ::)
how i have the "clark" up and running maybe a prawning trip for me. ;D where ...nudgee?????

MICHAELG
06-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Peter

No worries. will let you know. next w'end could be a goer.Schulz canel is where i go at this stage of the year. was there the other week, to much fresh. Did have a go out front , with 8 boats wearing rain coats, stuff all caught. Going to Mission point this w'end, goin to have a try for prawns and crabs. hopefully will be meeting up with Tim(Glind) ,dazza & scotty(nofrills)

Michael

snappa
06-02-2004, 06:13 PM
hi

the boss pulled 3 very large choc. color crabs out of schulz this morning #:P
and
he eat the bugga's in front on me #:-[
and
they were my pots #>:(
and
my mackeral frames #;)
my boats name is "crab-a-lot" #:o
given to me by "the one who must be obeyed" #:-X
in my drinking days ::)

MICHAELG
07-02-2004, 04:14 AM
Gee thanks Peter
really neeeded to hear that 1st thing this morning. I got a few there last year. hopefully not to much more rain so things can settle for the prawns. hope he hasn't found my spot X. Yes I do think i will be there next weekend, early to mid morning low tide

Michael